TForce | What happemed to the whole day 1

Toliet Paper

TB Regular
Credits
So we were all told that the contract would be in full effect day one yet trucks won't be turned up until they're serviced pay, raise isn't on our checks and fans aren't on the docks yet.

Oh The Joys of Promises Made….all it would take would be a strike notice….but I digress; those days disappeared with Jimmy Hoffa Sr.

Oh The Joys of Promises Made….all it would take would be a strike notice….but I digress; those days disappeared with Jimmy Hoffa Sr.
Those days are back and in full force. There’s currently two active strikes going on in my local alone. Advice from a recently terminated Yellow driver (20+years) and brand new at TForce, be careful what you wish for.

wHERE Did you hear no turn up until tune up, TP? At least one of our road tractors got turned up---i used it for P+D today.

Some of our road drivers are still working outbound, but they say "it's optional," supposedly.......

wHERE Did you hear no turn up until tune up, TP? At least one of our road tractors got turned up---i used it for P+D today.

Some of our road drivers are still working outbound, but they say "it's optional," supposedly.......
I run for OD and I'm assigned a 70mph tractor. I caught up to one of your drivers early Tuesday morning and his speed was bouncing between 69/70mph. I would normally catch one of your drivers in the same area and he was always running 68mph. I assumed the tractor must have been turned up from 68 to 70.

They're going to at the next PM service but that in many cases is months away. I'm on a 598 mile turn I want 70mph now not weeks or months from now.

I run for OD and I'm assigned a 70mph tractor. I caught up to one of your drivers early Tuesday morning and his speed was bouncing between 69/70mph. I would normally catch one of your drivers in the same area and he was always running 68mph. I assumed the tractor must have been turned up from 68 to 70.
Estes still at 67 mph. There were 2 compnies slower than us one was yellow and prime

Estes still at 67 mph. There were 2 compnies slower than us one was yellow and prime
Not all of your tractors our 67! Like I said I'm governed at 70 and I've had a few of your trucks pass me. When I was running up to the Quad Cities there were a few of you guys that could haul a$$. My radar showed 80mph when one of the guys passed me.

Not all of your tractors our 67! Like I said I'm governed at 70 and I've had a few of your trucks pass me. When I was running up to the Quad Cities there were a few of you guys that could haul a$$. My radar showed 80mph when one of the guys passed me.
I think some of the wild board tractors and the team tractors might be 70 but the majority are 67 and if your speedometer hits 72 going down a hill you get told on by the eld

I think some of the wild board tractors and the team tractors might be 70 but the majority are 67 and if your speedometer hits 72 going down a hill you get told on by the eld
If I understood your post you're an Estes driver? You guys do meets in Woodhull Illinois and multiple times I'd be passing the exit with an Estes truck getting on. I'm running 70 and he'd pass me doing 75 on my mitigation/radar screen. Another time I'm trucking along in Indiana on 74 and I noticed an Estes running me down fast. He went around me at 80mph. I have to drag race you guys quite often. I just had one on 44 in Missouri that was door to door with me. I was passing him and he sped up just to run right next to me for a little bit. I eventually pulled away from him and then he just disappeared.

If I understood your post you're an Estes driver? You guys do meets in Woodhull Illinois and multiple times I'd be passing the exit with an Estes truck getting on. I'm running 70 and he'd pass me doing 75 on my mitigation/radar screen. Another time I'm trucking along in Indiana on 74 and I noticed an Estes running me down fast. He went around me at 80mph. I have to drag race you guys quite often. I just had one on 44 in Missouri that was door to door with me. I was passing him and he sped up just to run right next to me for a little bit. I eventually pulled away from him and then he just disappeared.
Must be a terminal thing. Out of the terminal Im out of the only tractors i know that will do 70 is the wildboard guys and team tractors. Possible some terminal managers dont care but some are all about the numbers and if they keep things in within what corporate wants they get a bonus if they do.

I think a lot of this is laid off mechanics get back and turning trucks up wide open for friends on their way out. It will be caught and reset to 68 at the next PM. PM shops have been alerted to this.

Article 15 section 9 sub section I states 70mph on the cruise and peddle if the tractor travles on any highway or interstate with a speed limit of 70mph or higher.