What happened to Jevic trailers?

BmXStuD

TB Lurker
Credits
I just seen a yard full of Jevic trailers.. i mean 100's of them.
This was a yard near a rail road yard so im confused to why there. They look to be in BETTER condintion than the current UPS/Overnight/Mc we have at our terminal.

They were all bought at auction! Somebody owns them!! They will be scattared about in the near future! Ups freight does have some raggety trailers!! Most jevic trailers not in bad shape! The roll up doors can be tough on some of them!!

New england has about 70-80 heater trailers in the pennsauken yard! Nct bought about 100 heater trailers also!, besides 1 straight trk and 6 tracs. We will pass a lot of them! The competition will grow for the heater freight!

You will probably start seeing trailers from Priority Transportation in the mix shortly. I go by their Chesterton, IN terminal every day, and I have been seeing other cartage companies pulling trailers out of there. Another crappy cut-throat company finally figured out they cant keep running backwards in the red and survive LOL:boohoo:

I seen a Jevic trailer on a tractor yesterday in a store parking lot being used it looked like. I guess the driver was taking nap or something.