What happened when two men try sense the pain of childbirth

If it were men who had to bear the babies we would have a lot less people in this world.

what a couple of sissies......must be a Swift driving team....:LMAO:

besides, don't many women have the epidermal...???.....:shrug:

Robin Williams, in the 80's stated:
For a man to understand childbirth, he must either have a bowling ball bowel movement or open a umbrella up his arse.

Then there's that stupid idea of a movie with shwarzenneger being a pregnant man.
Gives John Ly****ski realism.

WHY?!

I've passed over a hundred kidney stones since 2007. I don't need a simulator to tell me what childbirth feels like.

I've passed over a hundred kidney stones since 2007. I don't need a simulator to tell me what childbirth feels like.

dear God....

i had at least 3 small stones, passed each and every one of 'em, and nary a notice i did such.

when my doctor "found" that i had stones, he put me onto "Potassium Citrate", 540 mg's 4 tabs per day.

clean as a whistle and i'll try my best not to beat your painful record.

dear God....

i had at least 3 small stones, passed each and every one of 'em, and nary a notice i did such.

when my doctor "found" that i had stones, he put me onto "Potassium Citrate", 540 mg's 4 tabs per day.

clean as a whistle and i'll try my best not to beat your painful record.

I've had to have two stones removed surgically but passed the rest. I quit drinking Diet Coke this past November and have only had two stones since quitting. That's an amazing change from one stone about every three weeks. Cutting down on salt should help even more.

Good luck, I hope you don't even approach my numbers. :)