Estes | What Happened

Thank you for your help.

Welcome aboard madtrucker. The moderators are all pretty fair here. They have to keep some order here or it would be a free for all. Brush up on those rules and you will be fine. As long as we are not constantly being a butt head here ist's all good. Have fun.

how you doing mad trucker i got nice warnings from the big brothers so keep it cool and you will be fine!! they say your buddy frog is one of are guys???

The man who scared the BILLIONAIRE!!!

Just a bunch of ex GI misfits yee haw Okay bye-:hide: :hysterical: bye

Call us what you want but i know one thing my two hours of fame was bringing your Billion dollar man out of his Richmond mansion to stop the big vote that we had at 299 in Industry Ca. he fed the dock workers everyday and promised them the world we lost by 2 votes but things never changed so call us misfits but i call my self robsnightmare cause your softball player owner was having bad dreams!!:hysterical:

Call us what you want but i know one thing my two hours of fame was bringing your Billion dollar man out of his Richmond mansion to stop the big vote that we had at 299 in Industry Ca. he fed the dock workers everyday and promised them the world we lost by 2 votes but things never changed so call us misfits but i call my self robsnightmare cause your softball player owner was having bad dreams!!:hysterical:

he fed the dock workers every day:nutkick:

Free food and drinks to stop our big Vote!!

he fed the dock workers every day:nutkick:

Last September we the few the proud the GI misfits stood up to your Billion Dollar owner:toxic: and he came out to California to stop the Vote the union campaign against all the money he took from us. We were not asking for anything more than what he had taken from us! He had free food and drinks for the city drivers and dock workers and told them great storys of the Estes mansion and how daddy just left him the company!! I heard from some of your drivers that dear old daddy really cared about his employees unlike rob the terd "3" jr. as isaid before we lost by two votes city of industry 299 and i know he had lots of nightmares Hope you fellow employees stand up and give him more bad dreams and there is better out there!!! :hysterical: