What happened?

It wouldn't be a stretch for me to call out, catch the red eye to yankee land and stomp a mudhole in a young mans ass then stomp it dry. Or like my Dad used to say, slap you silly then slap you for being silly. I got my eye on you punk!

Its going to snow all night tonight and all day tomorrow. I just got word I have a helper tomorrow which means I am heavy, they usually don't give me help so that means heavy heavy heavy.

It wouldn't be a stretch for me to call out, catch the red eye to yankee land and stomp a mudhole in a young mans ass then stomp it dry. Or like my Dad used to say, slap you silly then slap you for being silly. I got my eye on you punk!
It's, stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry, you dork. If you kept stomping, the mud hole would just get bigger.

Guardrail

It's, stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry, you dork. If you kept stomping, the mud hole would just get bigger.

Guardrail

Your to far north you half yankee, don't ever try and tell me how a saying goes, I ain't above showing you first hand, well, with some help of course, a few guys...maybe 5 or 6 big guys....

Lol no he wears daisy duke short. There so short part of his butt shows which explains why so many guys hit on him lol

Remember to take your shovel with you, that way you can clear a path to push the wheeler through, or dig out if you get stuck.

I tore my garage apart yesterday looking for my shovel. Flat metal job, with a short, yellow fiberglass D-handle. Then I remembered that I ran it over last winter.

Lol no he wears daisy duke short. There so short part of his butt shows which explains why so many guys hit on him lol
You got some sort of old man butt fetish young man? You sure seem concerned with the posterior portion of my anatomy. I don't want to hear about your secrets, I'm married to Dianna Gail, a woman, I don't swing your way twin screw.

I love woman. I'll try and believe you GT but you make me wonder about you. Lol. Plus I'm not the one that wears super short shorts

Well today was exactly what I thought it would be actually the case count was not as much as I thought, but it was enough. However it was exactly what I thought it would be heavy and with a trailer in my opinion was to big for today's route, but I got it done. Tomorrow I have a helper again so it must be another heavy day. 18 bays today and 18 is pretty much are 36 or 38 maybe even bigger which I mean it worked, all but one stop though was kind of problematic and I thought it would be. Great Lakes Brewing released there black stout beer which is a real limited release so that's made things kind of heavy. Plus the sales department has been trying to ram Christmas Ale down everyones throat to the point of where I had one customer refuse 20 cases of it today. I have a stop tomorrow that if they put me in an 18 again maybe a problem. Kind of hoping for a 16 or my regular 14 which is our 28' I like the smaller trailers better for where I go they work better. 16 bay is more of the standard side loader size 18s and 20s are a tad big and actually my company only has 2 20's they really don't like the 20 bays, the 16s you can get in and out of anywhere just enough. The 18's and 20s are fine if your out in the country or rule areas, but they are not good for the city especially where I go.

So today wasn't really a bad day, I was in my regular 14 bay had a helper and really didn't have anything worse then a normal Tuesday. Although the wind was freezing outside and very very cold. I guess they added 10 trucks for the Thanksgiving/Christmas rush and because of that equipment has been all scattered around and switched around everywhere who the heck knows, my regular truck could be anywhere, my guess is it's probably out in Youngstown or someplace like that, I don't know haven't seen it in 4 days now. I'm afraid of what I might find, if and when I ever get it back.

If you all are anything like Sysco, when you get the truck back the floor board will be full of sunflower seeds, the pax floorboard will be full of trash, and there will be sticky foodstuff all over the steering wheel, plus the windshield will be covered in snot and who knows what else!

If you all are anything like Sysco, when you get the truck back the floor board will be full of sunflower seeds, the pax floorboard will be full of trash, and there will be sticky foodstuff all over the steering wheel, plus the windshield will be covered in snot and who knows what else!

Were pretty close to that, I was in a spare truck today and it was pretty filthy garbage under the seats and just generally run down. Our trucks are covered in tobacco juice and the cups of tobacco juice sometimes just get left in the cup holders. It's what happens.
The tractors pretty much have a function of a rolling garbage can.