What happened?

Way back 20 years ago when I was driving for a liquor distributor I bagged up the trash,spit cups and thee like and dropped in on the bosses desk after they let some dirtbag drive my truck,......

The boss was pizzed,..I just told him that the truck is my desk and I didn't like that crap in there,..

It took awhile for him to get over that, And I got hossed with some big crappy days,.....

BUT, I never found trash in my truck after that,......

Speaking of all that, mentioned above today I got my truck and trailer back. To my surprise they didn't really rack up to many miles on my truck it still had under 3,000 miles on it. The truck wasn't super clean, but it could have been way worse. There was some tobacco spit on the seats and cup holders. Once again at the end of my day like I do when I can I grabbed some Simple Green and cleaned my truck up I cleaned all the tobacco from the seat and from the cup holders and council and wiped down the air supply knobs and the steering wheel dash board and floor.

I full bench? Looks like a nice place to take a nap lol

A full bench seat, we used to have captains chairs and now we have a full bench seat in all the Pensky trucks. It's nice I can put my clip board on it and pre trip book I was surprised when I first saw it, but it's good. I'll say this much our new trucks are really nice for a beer company. I mean there air ride, have air horns, pretty nice really power mirrors, CD players AM/FM radio they defiantly did not get the base model. They already had the base models once and I guess decided that they didn't want the base models again. These trucks are much more beefier then the older ones they had.