FedEx Freight | What have we become?

I spoke the same when I was AF-ized.. as many on here knew me then...

I am starting to agree on the dead horse Smoke!

NICE!!!!!!

Typical answer from Fedex mgmt, when an employee makes a valid point, ignore it, put it on the back burner, and hope it will just go away!

This is "fedexizism" at it's best!

NICE!!!!!!

Typical answer from Fedex mgmt, when an employee makes a valid point, ignore it, put it on the back burner, and hope it will just go away!

Comrade, did you coin that, I had not heard of or seen the word: FEDEXISM, before this post?

NICE!!!!!!

Get off your dead horse skippy... I am an employee when on the boards.. Being Mgmnt makes me no different of a person than you or anyone else in this business.. Wearing a red shirt only makes me responsible for certain things.. It does not make me royalty.

Nothing was put on the back burner.. We went from a driver that did something in a construction zone (and we still do not know if there was a no passing zone) to making a statement about managment and forked tongues. I hear all the negative about managment from some of you.. Have you stopped to think of how double standard you are.. You will talk trash and beat down the red shirts for them doing exactly what you are doing??

I work here and choose to enjoy it.. call it what it is..

Back burner? maybe.. but it's dead.. an Old Gray Dead Mare.. (Thanks OLDAF)

Comrade, did you coin that, I had not heard of or seen the word: FEDEXISM, before this post?

I suppose I did, I told gtrdone that he had been fedexized, then later used fedexizism to describe the state of being fedexized.

It's what the corporate gas bags give to the middle mgmt during their annual "rah rah rah..fedex good...everybody else bad....rah rah rah....screw the hourly guys..take care of ourselves..." pep rally.

Get off your dead horse skippy... I am an employee when on the boards.. Being Mgmnt makes me no different of a person than you or anyone else in this business.. Wearing a red shirt only makes me responsible for certain things.. It does not make me royalty.

Nothing was put on the back burner.. We went from a driver that did something in a construction zone (and we still do not know if there was a no passing zone) to making a statement about managment and forked tongues. I hear all the negative about managment from some of you.. Have you stopped to think of how double standard you are.. You will talk trash and beat down the red shirts for them doing exactly what you are doing??

I work here and choose to enjoy it.. call it what it is..

Back burner? maybe.. but it's dead.. an Old Gray Dead Mare.. (Thanks OLDAF)

Exactly...it makes you responsible for making sure EVERYBODY obeys the rules...even those you would like to ignore...like....say....DRIVING A TOWMOTOR NO FASTER THAN A BRISK WALK?

I'm thinking we got us some big ol boys in the trucks, on the docks, and in the offices too (no offense, I likes my biscuits and gravy too!)

Speaking for myself, my brisk walk would cause a miocardial infarction in some of the folks I see every day (drivers, dockers AND red shirts.)

So it's all in your pace and gets real discretionary when you try to define a "brisk walk".

Oh boy, another GRAY AREA! Or is that GREY AREA.

Not to be confused with Grey's Anatomy, which I've never watched. I do enjoy My Name is Earl, though.

Ok, is THIS :Off-Topic: enough to get this thread locked?

FXF OAF