What have you heard?

boomerang

TB Lurker
Credits
We need to keep each other up to date on things we hear about the impending changes. What are their plans for Tn. service centers? Nas. shop-closing??? How many Ms. terminals will survive? Do they really intend to make most csc's "live" again? Atl., Bhm., Mon. How about it? Any gossip?? Are your s.c. mgrs. excited? How has this news affected morale? What kind of reaction have any of you guy's recieved when customers on your route heard the news? Have they ever even heard of them? In less than a month, a completely different corporate office will be orchestrating operations for us. I really do hope and pray they know how to grow and improve customer service in what is a brand new area for them. That is where we come into play. I say, we should give it all we have. Just like before and then some. It is our future at stake!!

Boomer it looks like your not going to get much help on this forum so I'll tell you what I've told. By the way I work for Holland and a few of our evening guys work at Vitran in the morning. They have told me all Milan men will have to reapply and will be new hires since this was a buy-out. I know a lot of the old timers at the home terminal in Milan that make the most money. I can't imagine what they are feeling.

All things considered, I feel very lucky today. A job. Insurance. Vacation. Holidays. Home everyday/night. Off every weekend. I just hope it stays that way.

hey boomerang ,If you need more info go to www.vitran express.com it will give our coverage area.We used to be PJAX and they bought us ,Chris truck lines (midwest) and south West Express (far west). We had ,we thought :shit:ty owners but our new ones top them. Just got 1% of our 55 they took 2yrs ago,no company help on 401k,we have personal days and once here a year you will get vacation.If you keep your current mangers it may be good for you guys.Don't know your people.If maintenance on equipment is good now,pray you don't get any of our trucks.In our pittsburg terminal over 50 units red tagged,plis the wrecked ones.Trailers,some good some not ,especially the pups.Im from Pa.so we probably won't get to your terminals in the south.With all the bad weather we are busy as hell now.Stay in touch will try to give you good news.Be safe"always".