ODFL | What if OD Goes Bankrupt?

if OD goes bankrupt then someone in corporate gets a parachute and the rest of us go and get another job just like almost any other company that is not to big to fail.then we move on.

if OD goes bankrupt then someone in corporate gets a parachute and the rest of us go and get another job just like almost any other company that is not to big to fail.then we move on.
Just for future reference, where do we get a job in the near future!

Just for future reference, where do we get a job in the near future!

since OD is not going bankrupt i will not have to look but as you have stated on other threads the turn over in the truckload sector is high and with experience you could work there. it would not pay you what you have now but it would be better than nothing.

since OD is not going bankrupt i will not have to look but as you have stated on other threads the turn over in the truckload sector is high and with experience you could work there. it would not pay you what you have now but it would be better than nothing.
I appreciate your vote of confidence but as I love my job I am not going anywhere. But future reference is nice. Can I use for one if I need you?:popcorn:

I appreciate your vote of confidence but as I love my job I am not going anywhere. But future reference is nice. Can I use for one if I need you?:popcorn:

i have already determined that by past conversations with you on the Holland board. i was answering the question.

Once you go LTL you never go back:smilie_132:The worst LTL job I ever had was still better than the best OTR/TL job I ever had.Hopefully no one goes anywhere.

Once you go LTL you never go back:smilie_132:The worst LTL job I ever had was still better than the best OTR/TL job I ever had.Hopefully no one goes anywhere.
I do LTL now and I agree with you. I run linehaul but i am still home every day. I will never sleep in a truck again, I promised my wife that. I lied to her though, my head was on the wheel the other night parked on the off ramp!:biglaugh:

I do LTL now and I agree with you. I run linehaul but i am still home every day. I will never sleep in a truck again, I promised my wife that. I lied to her though, my head was on the wheel the other night parked on the off ramp!:biglaugh:
I saw you got weather cancelled,same here,last two days nothing moving from the southeast If they don't move tomorrow the wife might shoot me.Nothing she hates more than seeing me relax..::Bondage:

I saw you got weather cancelled,same here,last two days nothing moving from the southeast If they don't move tomorrow the wife might shoot me.Nothing she hates more than seeing me relax..::Bondage:
I didnt get cancelled... I cancelled me!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: I might go crazy if there is no school or work for the wife tomm.

I didnt get cancelled... I cancelled me!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: I might go crazy if there is no school or work for the wife tomm.
If I was where you were Id have canceled me too..Weather hasnt been to bad here got maybe 1/2inch of snow & light coat of ice all gone now,Temp in 40's at least I got to go to the "Y"in the AM when its the least busy to burn off some energy.

Wasn't looking for this job when i found it so..... But do agree will never do anything but LTL again. And as long as you have that piece of plastic in your wallet you can find something, might be miserable but it's something.

Very true. I figure I spent more uncompensated time on OTR than I currently spend as a line driver being compensated.