ODFL | What if you were 18 again ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
What if you were 18 again and had it to do all over ? Instead of pushing that green and white O.D.up and down the road or pounding the dock or servicing their equipment or working in corporate watching all the games being played out.What would you have done different ?

i would have probably done the same thing since i was young and stupid then,wait i think i already knew it all then and was invincible.i think i need to think about it now, i am so confused LOL

i would have went to work for yellow freight in maybrook ny,then trsferrd to raphine va.in 1991 and retire next year...........

What if you were 18 again and had it to do all over ? Instead of pushing that green and white O.D.up and down the road or pounding the dock or servicing their equipment or working in corporate watching all the games being played out.What would you have done different ?

Can you say PENSION, sure you can. I would have listened and gotten a job with an ending date along with a starting date. I would be done by now with over 30 years in, thanks for reminding me.

Can you say PENSION, sure you can. I would have listened and gotten a job with an ending date along with a starting date. I would be done by now with over 30 years in, thanks for reminding me.

Me to and I would have saved more sooner to.

Maybe not watching so many cartoons and got a real job sooner. One that pays like the one I have now. I have grown up a little since then. Like the old saying goes in Ren & Stimpy; Stimpy you idiot!!!!

At first I'd say something would be different.....but then I might not have met my wonderful wife and not had my son. Life has not been easy by any means but I thank God for it when I think about what I have.

The events of our lives shapes us into what we are today.I have had good times,bad times,and just crused along at times.I have a great wife,perfect child,and a good job.The LORD has blessed me.He knows me better than I do,so why would I change anything?