Yellow | What if ?

Im not saying it would fix anything but 15000 employees paying full pensions is better than 15000 at 1/4. And as i stated before if UPS wouldn't have been let out there would be a heck of alot more paying and keeping the boat from sinking. Letting everyone out doesn't save our fund it crushes it.
A
I didn't have much use for him anyway.His kid ain't no bargain either.[/QUOT. Just think about it Tommy boy is in line to be the next Secretary and treasuer,Maybe he can lease out half the building as a day care center, I here from my fly on the wall it already is.:lmao::crybaby::wee:

You haven't heard? Building is up for sale at a bargin basement price! The natives keep robbing the copper out of the h/vac system! Insurance company is getting tired of paying the claims! Time to get out.Might be moving for the time being to the tristate building on research dr. We will have to juggle ours weeks with 677 for our monthly meetings if that happens!

You haven't heard? Building is up for sale at a bargin basement price! The natives keep robbing the copper out of the h/vac system! Insurance company is getting tired of paying the claims! Time to get out.Might be moving for the time being to the tristate building on research dr. We will have to juggle ours weeks with 677 for our monthly meetings if that happens!
Building is for sale ,They already changed by laws to new haven county,last year.But other locals have to approve the move to ;Milford, Should have been a done deal,But it's not!!!!!Stay tuned the.drama continues Check your local finances,There not good.You cran get a LM2 with the dept of labor.

Building is for sale ,They already changed by laws to new haven county,last year.But other locals have to approve the move to ;Milford, Should have been a done deal,But it's not!!!!!Stay tuned the.drama continues Check your local finances,There not good.You cran get a LM2 with the dept of labor.
And by the way they been using the same crap about the AC system for 30 years what's the barb wire and security system for.Are you buying what there selling. The place needs a new roof and more

Heard the cry this morning on damages. I think it's up to 40 million a year, depending on who's telling the story.

My suggesting or maybe question at first is; how much do you spend on a 40 million dollar problem? Seems outbound is always the problem, so let's start there.

What if someone just did load bars and dunage? Well, right off the word I got "IM NOT PAYING SOMEONE TO WALK AROUND" the loader should get off the dam forklift and stop being so lazy.
(And on the other side)
Management always wants it high and tight JUST ONE MORE THEY SAY, it's all about numbers.

That's right, it is all about numbers, 40 or so million dollars a year. So if one could keep calm and not go off the grid in subject, what's the solution? To me its get back to the basics.

Just so you know I'm not stupid. I know they (being management) will not do or listen to a dam thing anyone says.
Slick sides,no air bags,no air,blocks for leveling,damaged load locks,busted etracks,no etrack. Point is this. Dont load the frt until you are provided by mngt the tools to load it properly and till then griev it on failure to maintain equipment...

actually, its Manufacturing. Hauling our own product. One division is Teamsters 135 White Paper. Five divisions are not. The pay is pretty much identical. The treatment is exactly identical. It has no chance of ever having a union voted in in those five. I've got 22 yrs vested, not yet drawing. Why? What difference does it make? When I was laid off all Teamster' jobs were laying off. None were hiring then in 2008. Had to take a withdrawl card as 250 others in Indy also had to between 2008/2009. The merger meant Indy had 400 plus city/dock but only enough work for the top 180 . I tried, didn't happen. And now I have the best job I've ever had. No one working here is complaining.

Headlight blues asked where could he get such a job and I answered. So why the seemingly provocative attitude? I had consider, from time to time, applying to drive for Holland to be home more. But Why? Taking a pay cut, not getting more credit into the CSPF, Starting all over, at the bottom, first to be laid off again as opposed to a place with seemingly an unending supply of customers seems more stable. Was invited to apply at ABF. Again- same as why people here won't quit YRCW, why walk away from a job paying 85-90k plus 3 weeks vacation and a fully funded matching 401k to start all over at the bottom yet one more time when I'm in my 60s? And from reading these boards everyone wants to quit but won't. I'm happy. Wish you guys were as well.....
Matching 401k, yrcfrt matches battery life on handhelds for cellphone life.. we are getting the short end of it all.

A new roof?!??

Here we go again....:17142:

ddNDC8W.jpg

We've got some leftover material!
:emoticon digging::hilarious: Oh, brother!

Slick sides,no air bags,no air,blocks for leveling,damaged load locks,busted etracks,no etrack. Point is this. Dont load the frt until you are provided by mngt the tools to load it properly and till then griev it on failure to maintain equipment...

I get what you're saying, Tex, but there was a time, before logistic trailers, when freight did travel safely, coast to coast. Just sayin'.