Reddaway | What is everyone opinions on Gary H.????

J

JoesphSmith69

I happen to be somewhere where I come in contact with Mr. H. everyday. He has left you guys and gone to the dark side.

I want honest opinions on who he is, what he has done, what kind of man he is, and what I should expect.

Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated, plus, don't hold back on what you really think.

I happen to be somewhere where I come in contact with Mr. H. everyday. He has left you guys and gone to the dark side.

I want honest opinions on who he is, what he has done, what kind of man he is, and what I should expect.

Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated, plus, don't hold back on what you really think.

I don't know this Gary H. person myself but I received a PM from someone that says they do, for what its worth?

This person said that it is great that Gary's now gone. He said that Gary could be on the dark side of the moon and it wouldn't be as dark as Gary deserves. He said that he doesn't understand the statement you made "I come in contact with Mr. H. everyday." He asked me to ask you what kind of relationship you have with Gary? He said that he always thought Gary was different and because of your statement he now thinks that he was correct in his assumptions? He said that to his knowledge that Gary had never did much of anything. He said that it sounds like you know personally what kind of man Gary is already, he's a loving man. He said to expect to get stabbed in the back if Gary thinks he can get away with it. He said that he hopes you really appreciate this info on Gary and this is what he really thinks.

Again, I don't know how true any of this is, I received this info by PM and was asked to post it, for the person that sent it to me. Please don't be mad at me because I read your post and it said any and all responses, don't hold back. It sounds to me like, at least by this person, that Gary isn't a very well liked person?

P.S. The guy just added that Gary H. sometimes goes by the alias, "Joesph or Joe Smith", from time to time to get info from other people about himself.

If this post offends you, I'll delete the whole thread if you want. I'm sorry if it does, you left the possibility of bad return posts wide open yourself.

Sorry that I was the one that had to relay this info to you but you did ask.

Welcome to Truckingboards JoesphSmith69.

P.S. The guy just added that Gary H. sometimes goes by the alias, "Joesph or Joe Smith", from time to time to get info from other people about himself.

If this post offends you, I'll delete the whole thread if you want. I'm sorry if it does, you left the possibility of bad return posts wide open yourself.

Now that's classic right there.:hysterical::biglaugh::1036316054:

I never new Gary personally but all the things that I heard about him makes me think that he's not welcome back to Reddaway. I've also heard him referred to as "Gary Holyjoke" by many, many drivers.

I do remember that when they merged us (Bestway) into Reddaway, we had a meeting in a hotel conference room. When he'd get up and talk, it didn't seem like he had said anything at all. Almost like he acted like he knew everything about the industry but really didn't know anything at all. That's just my opinion of what I saw of him. Now I don't know everything about this industry and exactly how it works. I just know how to drive a truck and get the freight to where it's going but I'm not in that position acting like I do either.

We don't miss him a bit here at corporate, if that helps...seems like the man was always the sand in someone's Vaseline...

I don't know this Gary H. person myself but I received a PM from someone that says they do, for what its worth?

This person said that it is great that Gary's now gone. He said that Gary could be on the dark side of the moon and it wouldn't be as dark as Gary deserves. He said that he doesn't understand the statement you made "I come in contact with Mr. H. everyday." He asked me to ask you what kind of relationship you have with Gary? He said that he always thought Gary was different and because of your statement he now thinks that he was correct in his assumptions? He said that to his knowledge that Gary had never did much of anything. He said that it sounds like you know personally what kind of man Gary is already, he's a loving man. He said to expect to get stabbed in the back if Gary thinks he can get away with it. He said that he hopes you really appreciate this info on Gary and this is what he really thinks.

Again, I don't know how true any of this is, I received this info by PM and was asked to post it, for the person that sent it to me. Please don't be mad at me because I read your post and it said any and all responses, don't hold back. It sounds to me like, at least by this person, that Gary isn't a very well liked person?

Sorry that I was the one that had to relay this info to you but you did ask.

Let's see now...where to begin to answer all of this.....

Anyone who knows MR.HOLYOAK knows that he left Reddaway to go to another LTL company....or if they knew him but didn't know.....HE LEFT TO GO TO ANOTHER LTL!

Second, I personally take offense to saying I am him....I mean, supposedly he was a bigwig at Reddaway and the best alias he could come up with is Joe Smith? HELLO!

I used it as an alias because I COME IN CONTACT WITH HIM EVERY DAY, and thought it was pretty non-descript. But since it sounds like people are pretty paranoid on here, well, nevermind.

And to have a supervisor use an alias on posting boards to see what others thought about him...well, doesn't say much for management at Reddaway huh?

Yupyup...the unofficial motto here lately is "BOHICA"...."Bend Over Here It Comes Again"...
They recently pink-slipped the manager of the CCG and so right now, no one seems to be minding the store...I'm hoping the new one they hire has at least been within a block of a truck and not just someone with a Bachelors in Transportation. It's difficult to give customers accurate info when you know for a fact that the info on the 'puter is wrong, but are badgered into telling lies cuz the "AS400 says so".

we dont use vaseline

they use vaseline at reddaway? they were to cheep at bestway to go to that kind of expense.:moon2:
Bestway was not cheap, We were the best run LTL around, All our problems started in
2-2007 when yrc bought us, and made us take on ALL of reddaways problems, now they cant fix it... YRC and REDDAWAY gave BESTWAY baby oil:hide:

I knew Gary and he is nothing more that a typical lying, backstabbing manager try to suck his way up the corporate ladder. Unfortunately for him he is not very smart, says stupid things and couldn't keep his mouth shut when he needed to. The people above him saw that he was more trouble than he was worth and they parted ways.

Good for us bad for him!

:Bondage:

lying, backstabbing, sucking up?

I knew Gary and he is nothing more that a typical lying, backstabbing manager try to suck his way up the corporate ladder. Unfortunately for him he is not very smart, says stupid things and couldn't keep his mouth shut when he needed to. The people above him saw that he was more trouble than he was worth and they parted ways.

Good for us bad for him!

sounds like he has a lot in common with drivers:hysterical::hysterical:

Good for us bad for him!

Yeah that.!! Just your run of the mill Reddaway P O S !

?

usf 523 you are not this stupid right? 2-2007? YRC purchased USF in 2005.
Sometimes I am,. 05, 07 whatever, the point is, when Yrc took over Bestway, thats when we had All our problems, then they made us merge with another poorly managed company, and because of that bonehead move we lost 20 something terms in texas, that would still be open today. so now I got to sit here and wonder when Im gonna be unemployed.. Thanks Yrc:hide:your money cant even save reddaway now, It wont be long, and 2 u d, good luck,not very many good paying jobs in SLC:smilie_132:

USF523?
bestway operated between 101 and 111 in the last 10 years of its existence.
reddaway was the #2 LTL carrier from 1995 to 2005 operating in the low 80,s.
you are realy out of your freakin mind if you think reddaway or holland brought down bestways numbers.you realy dont have a clue do you:toxic:

Reddaway wasn't poorly managed until Yellow stuck their puppet in charge. Those Texas terminals were dragging all of Reddaway down. The Texas division was had an OR of 140 (losing nearly a million a month) right before they closed. You are lucky they decided to merge before Bestway went the way of Dugan and Redstar. I love it when the Bestway drivers ***** about the merger when they came out of the deal with better pay and better equipment.

Holysmokes could throw a hell of a BBQ.
Sometimes I am,. 05, 07 whatever, the point is, when Yrc took over Bestway, thats when we had All our problems, then they made us merge with another poorly managed company, and because of that bonehead move we lost 20 something terms in texas, that would still be open today. so now I got to sit here and wonder when Im gonna be unemployed.. Thanks Yrc:hide:your money cant even save reddaway now, It wont be long, and 2 u d, good luck,not very many good paying jobs in SLC:smilie_132:

Holysmokes did bring the whole BBQ thing with him.

The whole reason I started this was to see what kind of person he is, and what kind of manager. Seeing how I have two Forum Administrators bugging me about even starting this thread, let alone asking an innocent question about someone, I will gladly leave this alone.

Seems like there are Administrators on here that either need to spend more time with their families and less time on the computer, or if they have no family, they need to get out of their parents basement and get a life.

And if you think that you are being spied on by upper management on here, maybe just do your job without *****in' and moanin' and they won't have any reason to even think about you, let alone make your life difficult.

Peace out......

I was going to say something very close to this, so "ditto."

I also wouldn't be surprised at a Joe Smith reference from a devout mormon, who hires his mormon church buddies, no matter how inept they are.

We still have his buddies here in Clackamas..............

Thanks for the swath of destruction Gary!!!!!