ODFL | What is it ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
1103081304gv9.jpg

A traveling OD history exibit? Although that trailer looks like a car carrier might be hauling that old straight truck you see in the company service guides.WOW this is more exitement than I can handle for one day.But I do think that restyled anniversery logo looks great.

A traveling OD history exibit? Although that trailer looks like a car carrier might be hauling that old straight truck you see in the company service guides.WOW this is more exitement than I can handle for one day.

See the chain link fence ? Picture was taken at O.D.'s Area 51 " the skunk works".

You can see that the trailer has a slide out on the camera side. My guess is that it is some sort of exhibit or another customer relations tool.

NASCAR ????????? Notice the tractor, the sleeper is not our usual team sleeper tractor. Chrome rims????????? Chrome stack?????????

You got me.

traveling sales truck, it has a history of odfl inside plus many other things, i have seen pictures of the inside and it is nice, odfl is moving into the big time and this is one more step forward for all of us.

NASCAR ????????? Notice the tractor, the sleeper is not our usual team sleeper tractor. Chrome rims????????? Chrome stack?????????

You got me.

First thing I noticed about the tractor is that it's a twin screw, shortly followed by the double bunk sleeper.

I'm still trying to figure out how we will "think differently" and how the "world will see us differently".

I'm still trying to figure out how we will "think differently" and how the "world will see us differently".

BelgianBuzzard read the posts on mailing and you will know how they see us
Different: Much Faster 75mph; Paint-Jobs all over; Chrome that you need Sunglasses in the Night; Customized Interiors: Dual exhausts Pipes and so on and so on.
You didn’t get the wish-List in the Mail where you can write down all you want?
Just Kidding.
:1036316054::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It's all just propaganda.I am telling you it is just a logo change or it just be a change from solitions to promise.Both are differnet on the side of the trailer.

it will be a 75th anniversary edition logo (like OD had a 60th anniversary logo in 1994).then they will probably showcase all the division OD has with LTL,TL,Whse,Container,Global,AIR and anything else new they have not already rolled out.

You people just don't listen, it is my new top secret tractor they are carrying in the trailer. It is the green and white rocket sled. That is why I-5 will soon be making a new lane between Portland and California, the rocket lane, if you can't maintain a speed of 75 mph or better stay the hell out........also trucks only, no R.V.'s, no 4 wheelers. The Oregon State Police will be giving us the radar gun......to make sure we are maintaining or 75 or above speed limit. Remember the driver bonuses will be paid to the fastest drivers.:hysterical:

Damn, it's great to wake up and have a great imagination. :biglaugh:

Have a great day everyone. :smilie_132:

You people just don't listen, it is my new top secret tractor they are carrying in the trailer. It is the green and white rocket sled. That is why I-5 will soon be making a new lane between Portland and California, the rocket lane, if you can't maintain a speed of 75 mph or better stay the hell out........also trucks only, no R.V.'s, no 4 wheelers. The Oregon State Police will be giving us the radar gun......to make sure we are maintaining or 75 or above speed limit. Remember the driver bonuses will be paid to the fastest drivers.:hysterical:

Damn, it's great to wake up and have a great imagination.

Have a great day everyone. QUOTE]

Ahh you figured it out too! They were originally two of them inside. I get mine already and they forgot to govern it down. I’m watching my mirrors all the time but can’ see you so I’m slowing down a little so you can catch up. Get r done, lets roll iiiiiha cowboy give the horse the spores.:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:
Btw i'm yust waked up too.

Oregon or CA allow trucks to go over 55? You're going to have to report for a UA asap flybynite :hysterical: