Averitt | What is Shuttle driving like at Averitt?

Took a flight to Nashville this morning, checked into the hotel in Cookeville, and already got my road test done. Everything has gone super smooth so far.

A Referral Bonus/Open Positions flyer at the Cookeville SVC listed over 220 positions nationwide. I counted 8 for Shuttle.

Took a flight to Nashville this morning, checked into the hotel in Cookeville, and already got my road test done. Everything has gone super smooth so far.

A Referral Bonus/Open Positions flyer at the Cookeville SVC listed over 220 positions nationwide. I counted 8 for Shuttle.
Most of the shuttle positions listed now are team shuttle.

I was just copying and pasting from inside averitt. It must not be accurate? I will call and have them update the website.
I was looking at inside Averitt also. That will be a lot of team trucks in the system if they fill them all. They may be needed now with the outside carriers being moved out.

I looked again and Charleston is gone ! I would love to run out of Charleston Sc. I love that area. I'm deep rooted in my hometown so I'm just dreaming. I see us full-time Rving at retirement.

I looked again and Charleston is gone ! I would love to run out of Charleston Sc. I love that area. I'm deep rooted in my hometown so I'm just dreaming. I see us full-time Rving at retirement.
I’m with a long way from retirement but I’m with you on the rv-ing. We are hooked up and on our way every chance we get.

Day 2 is in the books. Physical doctor said everything looked great. The uniforms fit right and look sharp. The people here are all southern sweet.

Can't help but be wary of something still going wrong, though. It's just my nature to be that way. It prevents you from getting hurt too much.

Plus, my hotel roommate never showed up so I've got the room to myself.

And there was a Bible on the table at the place where the physicals are done. Never, ever would see that up north.

After driving shuttle out of Charlotte for 25 years i am transfering to West Palm. Charlotte has shuttle positions coming open. Averitt has been very good to me. Looking forward to May 14 when I start in WPB. Iceman I have talked to you several times in the gorge you just didn't know it was me.

After driving shuttle out of Charlotte for 25 years i am transfering to West Palm. Charlotte has shuttle positions coming open. Averitt has been very good to me. Looking forward to May 14 when I start in WPB. Iceman I have talked to you several times in the gorge you just didn't know it was me.
I'm so jealous ! That will be awesome to live in a beach town like that !

Can't help but be wary of something still going wrong, though. It's just my nature to be that way. It prevents you from getting hurt too much.

Well... things didn't go off completely without a hitch. I will have to train as a city driver for a few weeks before switching to shuttle. Not what I was hoping for but it'll be good for me in the long run and in all honesty, I could use it. If they had offered me this as the original plan I would have still jumped on it.

All in all, Orientation was something else. So well organized and professionally done. How they handled everything logistically with flights, lodging, transportation, the whole itinerary... It would be impressive for any company to put something like this together and have it go so smoothly, but for a trucking company? None of us could compare it to anything else we've seen in the industry.

So...
What is Shuttle driving like at Averitt?

Give me a few more weeks than I thought and I'll let you know...