ODFL | What is up on the OD terminal map?

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Was looking at the terminal location map tonight on OD's website and for some states I've discovered this.... Click on MN and it'll show a few more terminal locations that aren't listed on the map, but run by the same TM with different addresses. Are these OD terminals to be, dirt lots, or addresses of companies we interline freight with?? Just curious as to why they aren't listed on the map.

look at this website and everything will match up
Magnum Logistics
this is OD's partner in that region,but the way OD is expanding every year it may not be long.i remember reading about an expansion in Montana coming but can not find that article again.I heard OD attempted to purchase Magnum 4-5 years ago and they turned it down.

look at this website and everything will match up
Magnum Logistics
this is OD's partner in that region,but the way OD is expanding every year it may not be long.i remember reading about an expansion in Montana coming but can not find that article again.I heard OD attempted to purchase Magnum 4-5 years ago and they turned it down.

Give it a couple days maybe the map will clear up.I heard the same thing about Magnum.From what I've seen they have very good drivers and good looking equipment.

Was looking at the terminal location map tonight on OD's website and for some states I've discovered this.... Click on MN and it'll show a few more terminal locations that aren't listed on the map, but run by the same TM with different addresses. Are these OD terminals to be, dirt lots, or addresses of companies we interline freight with?? Just curious as to why they aren't listed on the map.

Some of these could be what they call "dark" terminals. These dark terminals are run by a bigger terminal near it and there may be a few dark terminals in the area. Sometimes these dark terminals are experimental and may open up in the future.

the ND with the exception of BIS and FAR are Magnum as well as all except SXF in SD and of course MSP in MN.click on the link above and compare addresses

Invest in mining equipment it covers all the needs of raw material commodities. Transportation is out of favor at least for now.