FedEx Freight | What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtflol:Which facilities are you referring.....fedex arenas and fedex cup (golf courses) and racing? Mr. Smith don't have time for this silliness of disgruntle workers.

Job security... I've personally seen young drivers flip a set (due to driver error on dry roads) and keep the job... Then you have a 20+ yr employee flip one on snow/ice covered roads and they are fired.. Thats nothing but WRONG... So yes I'm looking at this....

Where to begin, job security does not exist anymore. Those unions do nobody any favors, all they want is your money like everyone else. If you are unhappy where you are LEAVE, at any time and go find the perfect job that does not exist. The only reason senior drivers want it is to screw lower drivers even more.A union would be the end of this company sooooo. go ahead morons i'd love nothing more than to see Fed Up fail. In the meantime YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. enjoy the younin meetins. The pinky rings are kissin your butts now so enjoy it while it lasts, if it gets voted in they won't give you the time of day.

Where to begin, job security does not exist anymore. Those unions do nobody any favors, all they want is your money like everyone else. If you are unhappy where you are LEAVE, at any time and go find the perfect job that does not exist. The only reason senior drivers want it is to screw lower drivers even more.A union would be the end of this company sooooo. go ahead morons i'd love nothing more than to see Fed Up fail. In the meantime YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. enjoy the younin meetins. The pinky rings are kissin your butts now so enjoy it while it lasts, if it gets voted in they won't give you the time of day.

This whole post is dripping with ignorance.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

Point system for taking a day off for medical reasons needs to go away. Or even family reasons. Either put management on it or do away with it.

I'm not looking for someone to kiss my butt! I'm looking for someone to let me do my job with out knit picking EVERYTHING I DO! Why should we leave? Guys and gals like me made this company what it is today! Is it to much to ask for someone to give me the same respect they demand? People like me have chose to make FedEx my career and don't want to walk away after 20 years. Also I will enjoy OUR union meeting!

Don't have one. They would fail to negotiate a contract, then fail even worse at enforcing the contract they failed to negotiate. And the sheep would vote the contract in, and live with the consequences, while continuing to whine like children. I hear it every day from my co-workers. They want the moon, the sun and the stars, all mailed to their house so they don't have to work. And nothing they do wrong is ever their fault. Imagine that.

ST

Don't have one. They would fail to negotiate a contract, then fail even worse at enforcing the contract they failed to negotiate. And the sheep would vote the contract in, and live with the consequences, while continuing to whine like children. I hear it every day from my co-workers. They want the moon, the sun and the stars, all mailed to their house so they don't have to work. And nothing they do wrong is ever their fault. Imagine that.

ST
If RC gives ST a quarter, will ST call someone that cares?

Rules, :Rulz: do's and don'ts in " Black and White" and a copy to be given to each associate. and Not to be changed at the discretion of each terminal manager and supervisor :cuss:

Rules, :Rulz: do's and don'ts in " Black and White" and a copy to be given to each associate. and Not to be changed at the discretion of each terminal manager and supervisor :cuss:

And now you're going to claim that actually exists in the union world??? That's some funny stuff driver!

ST
Or would the "sheep" just leave it the way it is because " they should be glad they have a job"

And now you're going to claim that actually exists in the union world??? That's some funny stuff driver!

ST :bowdown: Oh Great ST, you better take that Quarter that was offered to ya, most union companies do have work rulz that have to be followed by management. Now is there some discrepenices probably, but if a union was voted in at FDX. FRT, you'd have somebody in that room with ya besides the center manager and a Red shirt. :coffee1:

What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

MAYBE I HAVE TO REMIND A FEW OF MY GOOD MEMBERS HERE WHAT THIS THREAD IS ASKING AGAIN

LET'S GET IT BACK ON TRACK PLEASE GUYS

Thanks / Smokestack

Being able to take your vacation any way you want too not the way they want you to take it , example I have 4 weeks a year. They let you have it as long as its the whole week but ask for a day of it like I wanted 3 weeks and one day for the year, not even using the whole four weeks. Guess what the one day was denied. Have the time but they rather cover you for a week than for a day. So the travel day I need for the vacation because the booking was from Saturday to Saturday I will have to take a point for the one day. That is so wrong. The bottom guys had there whole Vacation denied and had to redo because the top guys filled the slots. Why are we looped into the city and line haul together for vacation time. They will only let 10 drivers off a week. So how ever it falls that's all they let off. 4 city 6 line haul or 7 city 3 line haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.