What kind of diet gets you to weigh a ton?But to get rid of it is harder.

it always amazed me how some people in this world get so large.

I wish this gal all the very best in the world, and hope she doesn't fall off the wagon and gain it all back again.

as for the second gal in this video, I wish her all the best as well.

and here i am at 5' 8', and at 176 pounds, and i am considered obese?

Pro, you should be ashamed of yourself, I am 5' 9'' and weigh 187, my Dr. had a fit and called me obese, then I had a fit. :guinesssmilie:. I will take the six rolls of quarters out of my pocket when I go back in six months.

Pro, you should be ashamed of yourself, I am 5' 9'' and weigh 187, my Dr. had a fit and called me obese, then I had a fit. :guinesssmilie:. I will take the six rolls of quarters out of my pocket when I go back in six months.

like what are we SUPPOSED to weigh.......??

if the doctors want us to be anorexic's then so be it, but for Christ sakes almighty then TELL US.......~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

seems to me that if my dearly departed grand parents were still around (all 4 from the old country) they would say that WE ARE ALL SICK and will die cuz we are ALL TOO SKINNY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit:

Reactions: ESP
like what are we SUPPOSED to weigh.......??

if the doctors want us to be anorexic's then so be it, but for Christ sakes almighty then TELL US.......~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

seems to me that if my dearly departed grand parents were still around (all 4 from the old country) they would say that WE ARE ALL SICK and will die cuz we are ALL TOO SKINNY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit:
My Doc, showed me the chart, I am supposed to weigh 160. I told him when I was 170, I looked like I had AIDS. I told him as long as the blood panels show I am well, I am not going to worry about it. I wear size 34 pants, med shirt. Good enough for me. I am 68 and can run with my lab BRUTUS everyday. Give me another beer. :guiness: