Estes | What kind of work structure does linehaul have in West Middlesex?

sdallas78 said:
Nobody complains at my home terminal in fact the ex GI drivers at my terminal and other terminals are the ones who said they were spoiled.Lost benefits ,fuel pay it takes 10 minutes to fuel up.Delay pay it sucks but we make more in mileage ,the rest of estes only get 49.5 while G I drivers get 52.5 the pension,it is never promised to anyone.You take this lil stuff and get way to serious bout things man.This is what happens in corporate america.If u cant do anything about it,then say its messed up and go on or go to another company.Drive on Driver.
Dude u act like you are making minimum wage and no benefits at all u still makin 1000-1700 p/w.Have you ever thought other drivers in the north,south, and east ,yes i am aware of the idiosyncracies in other regions,do not discuss it because they feel they are getting paid fair wages and benefits.To me the above mentioned amount is good money unless you live in cali!I dont have any disgust displeasure, or anything of that nature towards the ex GI drivers.They are all great guys and gals and hardworkers.Loss of benefits it sucks but its sometimes life in workplace,USA.All im sayin is it is not the end of the world.Suck it up and drive on or move out.Life isnt fair.
The rest of estes isnt complaining bout the pay gap of 3cpm some of those drivers have 20-30 years seniority.Why not complain you ask,maybe they like their job and understand its more expensive in certain areas."U no those idiosyncracies in other regions".
Oh, I better check with payroll and find out why all the ex-GI's aren't getting the 52.5. Guess you don't understand the difference between facts and heresay.

so you are saying its more expensive to live
in cali than in new york or chicago?

im not being an *** its a serious question.

i know its outrageous in cali, but i thought the same in NY and CHI

If your 45 minutes to an hour early everyday and then one day your only 35 minutes early bring diapers because they cry like little girls. Your late, your late.

Last edited by a moderator: