Central Transport | What, no talk of Q1/13 report

I am going to guess 17.3 million but have heard that the loss could come in at just a bit over 20 million. Assuming we have 52 million cash ( 97 million from sale of logistics less payoff of 45 million in loans) this leaves us 35 million in cash if 1st Q loss is 17 million. If we continued to lose same amount over Q2 and Q3, we would be left with 1 million in cash come September. I am sticking with Canada doing a spinoff into a holding company for the USA come sometime mid summer. USA would be debt free and could then pawn once again assets such as property. How much could we borrow, God only knows. Our coworkers up in Canada had been and have been demanding this for several years now, cannot say I blame them.

wonder if they could do that to a point where all drivers start over at entry level pay, hire date and vacation?

OOOPs. It is a bit confusing. 1st paragraph say's: Vitran had a net loss of 17.6 million. 2nd paragraph says: 14.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like CF's numbers 2 quarters before they locked up the doors.When Vitran goes through the $54.6 million it has on hand,it's over! No one will let them borrow anymore $ .So hope for the best and prepare for the worst! Good Luck !!!