Yellow | Reach Out

nassauotb

TB Lurker
Credits
Thanks, NassauOTB, I appreciate your time today.
Trucking folks, I cover logistics and supply chain for WSJ and am interested in details/developments on the YRC contract and related issues with the Teamsters. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

Jen
Jennifer Smith
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
w: 212-416-3195
m: 917-704-2693
[email protected]

Thanks, NassauOTB, I appreciate your time today.
Trucking folks, I cover logistics and supply chain for WSJ and am interested in details/developments on the YRC contract and related issues with the Teamsters. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

Jen
Jennifer Smith
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
w: 212-416-3195
m: 917-704-2693
[email protected]
?
What might you provide to a journalist that would serve the teamster interest?

?
What might you provide to a journalist that would serve the teamster interest?
not me silly. otb people that go to local 707 meetings are almost zero in number. others do go. they often have things to say and questions that go unanswered. kevin mccaffrey is up for election to the Suffolk county legislature in november 2019 and apparently will be opposed by two or more candidates. what is the "teamster interest." it certainly cannot be singular and monolithic?

not me silly. otb people that go to local 707 meetings are almost zero in number. others do go. they often have things to say and questions that go unanswered. kevin mccaffrey is up for election to the Suffolk county legislature in november 2019 and apparently will be opposed by two or more candidates. what is the "teamster interest." it certainly cannot be singular and monolithic?
Your original post is vague. How would the national rank and file understand if you’re not more specific?