Reddaway | What Reddaway Barns Are Union

So far here's what I have anyone else with more info please post.

Oakland = union
Sacramento = non-union (decerted)
Redding = needs 5 more votes for union as of 4 days ago.
Stockton = union
Medford = union
Grants Pass = (decerted)
Eugene = union
Salem = union
Boise = union
Twin Falls = non union
Las Vegas = non-union
Denver = non-union
Salt lake Union = non-union
Seattle = union
Spokane = non-union
Grand Junction = union
Orange = non-union
Fontana = non-union

Grants pass Closed and dovetailed into the medford board. They did not decertify.

Big thanks to all of you Reddaway guys for all your past and future info on this thread I started. On Reddaway's regional footprint map updated as of 4/1/09, it shows 3 Canadian terminals namely Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Are those terminals operated by Reddaway or by an indepedent interline carrier? Are those same 3 terminals Union or Non union? All of us guys back East appreciate all the Reddaway info, since we know very little about your division. I know Reddaway is a major carrier out West and you do a good job "GETTING IT THERE". :shift::thumbsup:

Bakersfield non-unoin
is there still a terminal in flagstaff
san jose non-unoin
give me a few more days and sacramento will be unoin again:pirate2:

Big thanks to all of you Reddaway guys for all your past and future info on this thread I started. On Reddaway's regional footprint map updated as of 4/1/09, it shows 3 Canadian terminals namely Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Are those terminals operated by Reddaway or by an indepedent interline carrier? Are those same 3 terminals Union or Non union? All of us guys back East appreciate all the Reddaway info, since we know very little about your division. I know Reddaway is a major carrier out West and you do a good job "GETTING IT THERE". :shift::thumbsup:

Reddaway has only one terminal in Canada; the one in Vancouver. The majority of the west coast Canadian freight is interlined at SPO to Manitoulin. The Calgary and Edmonton barns are actually Manitoulin's.

Be safe and be well all...

Reddaway men, how many open Reddaway terminals are there now? I counted 59 terminals all tolled, off the YRC regional terminal map, dated 4/1/09. Is that an accurate number count? Also, so far, the union/nonunion terminal status info, pulled off this thread, has only identified 45 terminals, what about the remaining barns. I guess there must be another 14 or 15 barns not stated. What about them. Thanks for all of you guys/gals help with the info. Have a good day and drive safe. :shift:

ha ha sounds like your bitter:eck13:But wait "the union will take care of you".Now I'm confused... what part is B.S? LMFAO!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:I should take a pay cut why???? LOL LOL

The BS is Redd crying about losing money and giving out raises. None of us should take a paycut, we're operating well under a dollar, YRC is stealing it. By the way, we're all in this together. The company loves it when you act like I'm pitted against you. Union or not, stick together - don't be stupid and fall into that trap.

Reddaway men, how many open Reddaway terminals are there now? I counted 59 terminals all tolled, off the YRC regional terminal map, dated 4/1/09. Is that an accurate number count? Also, so far, the union/nonunion terminal status info, pulled off this thread, has only identified 45 terminals, what about the remaining barns. I guess there must be another 14 or 15 barns not stated. What about them. Thanks for all of you guys/gals help with the info. Have a good day and drive safe. :shift:
those are probably turn points or meet points or very small drop yards. but not functioning terminals:Flame-On: