what should i expect @ 1st interview

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by hkr, Aug 7, 2010.

1. hkr

hkr New Member

hey got an interview schedueled what should i expect drug test that day driver test that day any tips would be greatly appreciated here in slohio i really wanna get in how does the interview process work? how long does it take what should i expect thanks yall!!!

2. hkr

hkr New Member

come on 26 looks no answer please the suspence is killing me :hissy:

3. Ranger309

Ranger309 Banned

Re: what should i expect @ 1st interview

Depends on the company. Doubt you will get a piss test until you are hired. Haven't you been to an interview for a job before? Hell one time I had s job in the bag with the HR manager but when I interviewed with FOUR suits in the final interview, I still didn't get the job even though I has quite qualified. Guess they didn't like me.

Boo-hoo. Their loss, not mine.

Whatever you do, be polite but don't brown-nose it , or let any anger at the questions they ask surface.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

4. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

First I would say, be honest and up-front on all steps of the hiring process.Don't fudge or leave anything out on job history, or any DMV paperwork,if you are found out to having lied on anything you will not hired or terminated after you are hired. At the time I was hired, over 10 years ago,I filled out all paperwork,then waited for corporate office to run all background checks,that took 4-5 day's,after passing that step I took what was called 'The Hogan Test' which is a type of personality test to see how you would handle certain situations,( not sure if Dayton uses this now), a couple day's after that I was scheduled for a company physical and pee-test,then notified a few day's after that, and then scheduled my start date.