Estes | what state

not asking for the term but, what state is everyone works out of

i will start it.... FL here
Hmmm, I think I'll put ..... uh......well..... howbout New South Whales.

Nobody gets it eh?

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but doesn't it appear to be someone trying to find out where we are all from. Hmmm, narrow down the bad boys!

I'm not saying that's why this person started this, but it sure serves a purpose for others who read this site if they want to know things.

You can't be condemed for something your posting on a message board by saying what state you live in unless your so guilty of posting negative issues about your company.
That you feel you can be tracked down,and terminated.

All LTL trucking companies in the United Sates knows all of their workers are big whinners,so what can you post that you are worried you'll get the boot for if the management learns what state you live in?

In my opinion you may think you have more power than you really do.

OK, didn't think it would be a big deal about asking what state... but, if you work in a state with only one term, i can see where people are worried about being tracked down.

You can't be condemed for something your posting on a message board by saying what state you live in unless your so guilty of posting negative issues about your company.
That you feel you can be tracked down,and terminated.

All LTL trucking companies in the United Sates knows all of their workers are big whinners,so what can you post that you are worried you'll get the boot for if the management learns what state you live in?

In my opinion you may think you have more power than you really do.

lol

not all of us lucked out on being in the union, what we say can come back and haunt us.