Estes | What states comprise the Southwest Region for Estes?

NewTruckGuy

TB Lurker
Credits
Out of curiosity I am wondering what states make up the Southwest Region for Estes. Can anyone clue me in on what states it includes?

I'm sorry. I just thought someone could use google maps to figure out the southwest part of America. Maybe just maybe people stop coming on trucking boards because of questions like that.

I'm sorry. I just thought someone could use google maps to figure out the southwest part of America. Maybe just maybe people stop coming on trucking boards because of questions like that.

Yeah because a business is going to have regions that line up directly with geography with no variance at all. Thanks for being no help at all.

I hate to be a smart alec, it's just my nature, I looked on google maps and could not find Fla in the S .W. US.
What page should I be looking?

No guarantee where you're gonna run. I came to work wearing shorts and flip flops once. I was told I'd be running a little 200 mile trip to Opelika and back. I ended up in Laredo. From there I ran a schedule to Temple and back for a driver that was out all week. Ran up to Minneapolis then off Fargo ND. Then worked my way back to the big A. Of course I had to buy some clothes while I was out for a little over 2 weeks