ABF | What suplements were voted down???

12pack

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know exactly what supplements were voted down. I'm hopping southern conference road supplement was voted down it is a POS. I looked I didn't see any info on this or any breakdowns yet.

Thank you

I don’t know but I have the same hope you do. If it is, then let’s make the best of it and try to get some of our own back through the supplement.

We, the red headed stepchildren are not privy to that information as we all can see. UPS Freight's data was up as it unfolded. And I know they have it because they already announced that CAR (042) majority voted yes.

We, the red headed stepchildren are not privy to that information as we all can see. UPS Freight's data was up as it unfolded. And I know they have it because they already announced that CAR (042) majority voted yes.

Friend of mine who works out of CAR said all breaks but 042 voted it down. Don't know where he got his info.

Well, well, well.......Looky here........Apparently the Supplement that I'm in.............the Joint Council #40 Supplement.......wasn't approved! As a Steward, I must be responsive to my members.....my Brother Stewards, some of whom I keep in close contact to, will,...I'm sure,....feel the same way. So......the contract isn't ratified until ALL the Supplements are ratified?........Well........This could take some time, you know?

Well, well, well.......Looky here........Apparently the Supplement that I'm in.............the Joint Council #40 Supplement.......wasn't approved! As a Steward, I must be responsive to my members.....my Brother Stewards, some of whom I keep in close contact to, will,...I'm sure,....feel the same way. So......the contract isn't ratified until ALL the Supplements are ratified?........Well........This could take some time, you know?
How many barns are in your supplement?