ODFL | What they got paid

As a employee,I'd like to have recieved a similar pay hike,as a stockholder,they've earned it.OD is a profitable,well run enterprise.A junior V.P.at any investment banking house on Wall St.would be making twice as much as both Earl and David combined.A lot of CEO's at companies on hot rails to hell:flame:making a lot more money.Does anyone know what type of corporate plane OD operates ??

Good question Dean. Is it true a driver flies the plane? I've heard rumors it's a line driver's pt gig.

I know Earl is a licenced pilot,and used to fly the Co.plane,I dont know if David is also a pilot.I'm an aviation enthusiast myself ,I was curious about what make and model OD uses.

Good question Dean. Is it true a driver flies the plane? I've heard rumors it's a line driver's pt gig.

One of the pilots was a road driver that I know for sure.I heard when times got hard one plane was sold and he went back to the bottom of the board then one of the "layoff" rounds got him.He was a good fella,good driver,and apparently a good pilot although I never flew with him (well,nobody asked me) Big E and Dave both are pilots,best I remember.There are pictures of 2 OD jets somewhere on the internet,if you run across them post the pictures,they are sharp.

As a employee,I'd like to have recieved a similar pay hike,as a stockholder,they've earned it.OD is a profitable,well run enterprise.A junior V.P.at any investment banking house on Wall St.would be making twice as much as both Earl and David combined.A lot of CEO's at companies on hot rails to hell:flame:making a lot more money.Does anyone know what type of corporate plane OD operates ??

You told that right driver.

Surprised they would just let a driver go with a skill like that unless he was doing barrel rolls with the plane. They are pretty true to the senority.

Here's the best I could do on Google for plane info:

FlightAware > Pilot Resources > Aircraft Registration > N92ME

No pics, but it looks to be a Cessna Citation Bravo. Do you ever do flightsim on the pc Dean?
Made in Wichita,but with only a few exceptions most bizjets are.My wife works for Learjet they have a flight line full of unsold A/C If David or Earl interested she can get them a heck of a deal.I havent yet checked out flightsim(or any other games for that that matter)although many of the flight sims look facinating.With flight time in a Cessna 172 costing around a hundred bucks an hour,a good computer sim could be a good alternative.

They had to cut several employee's off the payroll to obtain the goal for the raise's. I am glad to see they have met their goals for the raises...

See if this means anything. Buddy of mine told me his meet guy was the pilot for the higher ups. Im thinking ok what a load of crap. Untill he had a problem one day that the manager didn't want to deal with so the said problem came up that day as the 2 were bullsh##ing at their meet and the next day all was good. Problem was the guy he shared a truck with was an *** and the next day he had his own truck. Take it for what its worth.