Estes | What to do?

hope i didnt confuse you

basicaly job classification time no longer counts for utility or city for bidding on runs.

only company time as a driver does.

your hub time did not count for bidding cause currently you are not a hub driver.

and if it is a hub run a linehaul classification time does not count to bid on it, it would be his total company time as a driver.

as a utility driver you are not going to get a run unless it is bad enough nobody with more years at company wants it.

you now have to think in company years, not job classification years.

if you can get on extra board then your job classification time would count. and you can outbid all drivers in city and utility.

I don't think anybody knows what the hell the POLICY is, it is different for every terminal I guess, cause if it came down to Company time, well I would not be stuck on Extra Board.

One would think after all these years of the same questions about bids being raised,YOU WOULD WANT TO CLARIFY THE FREAKIN POLICYhere,let me help,ROAD,CITY,BIDS BY SEINIORITY!Now that thats cleared up,next problem.

I don't think anybody knows what the hell the POLICY is, it is different for every terminal I guess, cause if it came down to Company time, well I would not be stuck on Extra Board.

=============================

company time counts if you are not in linehaul. you are in linehaul so your linehaul time counts.

all city hub and utility drivers count company time when bidding on a linehaul run. not how long they have been in city or utility. from what i have seen it no longer goes to one class then another then another then time in that class.

a city man can get a run over linehaul utility if city man has more time in comapny.

when that city man or linehaul utility driver gets that run he goes to bottom and his comapny time no longer counts.

this all only plays out if no linehaul driver signs bid.

===============================

as far as different rules though, i heard one i never heard before. driver told me at his terminal you can only bid on 3 runs a year. even if you dont get them.

said they told them if you are not almost 100 percent sure you can get it dont bid. where i am ive seen guys bid on every run that goes up. even if it is the 20th run this year.

he said they showed a print out from estes that showed rule cause no one believed them.

have you heard that rule. if we were that way at my terminal only city drivers could still bid, cause we all would be out of our 3 bids long ago.

One would think after all these years of the same questions about bids being raised,YOU WOULD WANT TO CLARIFY THE FREAKIN POLICYhere,let me help,ROAD,CITY,BIDS BY SEINIORITY!Now that thats cleared up,next problem.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:One question that is not answered ,yet,by management.Will it be by classification or company seniority?Sorry strangedays,gotta keep it going.:TR10driving03:

hell lets keep it going then the 90 day rule has been supended in the system becaue of too many changes ' that should be posted at every termial signed by JJ ' so put a stop to it and let everybody bid with company time regardless of your CLASS seems like your class doesn't get you a cup of free coffee at Starbuck?

hell lets keep it going then the 90 day rule has been supended in the system becaue of too many changes ' that should be posted at every termial signed by JJ ' so put a stop to it and let everybody bid with company time regardless of your CLASS seems like your class doesn't get you a cup of free coffee at Starbuck?

I'm all for it.Company seniority bidding.....:clap:

I have to medicate myself now.:TR10driving03: