TForce | What to expect after re-branding.

upsfreightnate

TB Lurker
Credits
I am a former AF/FedEx Freight employee and went through the whole change over. If UPSF will go like the AF/FXF thing....be prepared for big changes in freight levels. Ours TRIPLED in less than a year. And we went from having 20 road drivers to almost 30. And city drivers was about another 25 and going. I am leaving Yellow for UPSF cause i have no seniority and with the few drivers we have in MN, I stand to gain quickly with all that will happen in the months to come. We have much to gain so get on yer grey/brown and sell like mad. To the future.:bgroovy:

I worked for yellow years ago it didnot work out. I'm not sure whats going to happen or how fast were going to grow. I have not seen any new equipment. I hope it works out for you.

Johnnybegood said:
Who was talking to you not me........I believe i was talking to Skull.....

You were talking to someone?

A four word conversation?

Looks more like one of those quick little, uniformative, unimportant little quips you were so famous for as Damn Yankee.

Why the name change?
A new beginning?
A new paint job?
Maybe, but your still the same person.

Love the addition to your signature, right off the banners from the last organization drive I see. Only changed the company name, how original.

See you at the rally Johnny