Estes | what to hub drivers to for estes

have job interview for hub driver:shift:

Do you mean What do hub drivers do for Estes. Hub drivers go from their home terminal to a Hub/Breakbulk terminal. Work the dock and return to their terminal. I think there are few laydown hub runs left.You would start at your terminal, go break freight at a Hub and then go to another terminal with their freight, go to bed, and return to Hub terminal and work the dock and return home.

Do you mean What do hub drivers do for Estes. Hub drivers go from their home terminal to a Hub/Breakbulk terminal. Work the dock and return to their terminal. I think there are few laydown hub runs left.You would start at your terminal, go break freight at a Hub and then go to another terminal with their freight, go to bed, and return to Hub terminal and work the dock and return home.
thank u job is in racine WI

have job interview for hub driver:shift:

I wish I could slide into a hub job with the Big E, I never minded working the dock except in the winter, that really sucked!! If they offered me any position other than city P&D it would be on like donkey kong...wait, I did just say that..:nutkick: