TForce | What will happen to Gaffney?

The brotherhood will never put an end to or slow down the contractors. They suckered many into taking pension cuts on the last contract. I was at the hall in Taylors SC and watched numerous Gaffney drivers voting yes only 2 no votes. We have no:cuss: neither does the union.

The brotherhood will never put an end to or slow down the contractors. They suckered many into taking pension cuts on the last contract. I was at the hall in Taylors SC and watched numerous Gaffney drivers voting yes only 2 no votes. We have no:cuss: neither does the union.
There are far more senior drivers that had nothing to loose and more to gain with the $105 added to the pension each year with the 30 year cap removed. It was a brilliant move by company and union. All you can hope for is by next contract there will be more of guys like you voting on the contract...

I was one of the no votes. I voted at the terminal.

If you guys all stuck together you still wouldn't get no where. Local 509 BA is pro Hoffa/company man enough said.