XPO | What will it take ?

Well yeah, I can. Your attitude is the one thing you have control over- some of you give up way too easy. Most of us don't think we're treated like s**t, and most of us aren't "struggling more than ever". It's all just a big act so people will join your pity party.

100k is one hell of a lot of money to drive a truck. And 40 hours is full time? I thought you were a truck driver?
In 2018 no your wrong 100k is not a Hell of a lot of money to drive a truck. You only have to look at the history of our wages in our country to see how far we are behind. Education is the key.

If you are a legacy employee you get a quarterly contribution irregardless of what you put in.

Now wait a minute. You were just complaining that we lost our 401k match, even though you know we get a 5% contribution whether we contribute or not! In what crazy world is that worse? Put in 5%, call it a match if you want, and move on.

Do you contribute to a 401k?

It is an investment if it grows you're good, if the market tanks, you're broke. There are no guarantees.

And where do you suppose the pension funds put their money, under a mattress? Why do people pretend that my investment is somehow more risky than Central States? There's only one market.

I may leave to go to a smaller regional ltl. It's a couple bucks an hour less, but the schedule is WAY better. And the atmosphere and attitude are actually livable. No amount of money can buy your life back after you've wasted it away here.
several have left us and when I see them they are happier,.....less stress they say,better schedule

Now wait a minute. You were just complaining that we lost our 401k match, even though you know we get a 5% contribution whether we contribute or not! In what crazy world is that worse? Put in 5%, call it a match if you want, and move on.

Do you contribute to a 401k?

And where do you suppose the pension funds put their money, under a mattress? Why do people pretend that my investment is somehow more risky than Central States? There's only one market.
you must not work here if you think we get a 5% contribution,either that or you're totally uninformed and don't check your stubs,please don't make me embarrass you with the actual numbers

you must not work here if you think we get a 5% contribution,either that or you're totally uninformed and don't check your stubs,please don't make me embarrass you with the actual numbers
If you are a legacy employee with a certain amount of years , you do indeed get 5%. I posted the rules to this awhile back in XPO union thread I believe. It was a screenshot from T.Rowe Price.

Last edited:
If you are a legacy employee you get a quarterly contribution irregardless of what you put in. It is an investment if it grows you're good, if the market tanks, you're broke. There are no guarantees.
all you drivers are uninformed or don't work here,wtf,they STOPPED the quarterly contribution and now contribute weekly!!!!!!!if you are a legacy employee you get 3% up to 10 yrs,4% after 10 yrs,5% after 20 yrs .check your damn paystubs and t-rowe statements,that's why we are STUPID TRUCKERS

For those hired before 2010
ETQWBoo.jpg

Contribution chart

dXFlTh5.jpg

As before , on the T.Rowe Price website , the rules for the savings plan available to those hired after 2010 are not available ( this says go to the employee portal to see the other plan )

Is this what everyone sees that goes there? Is it different in Canada for instance?