XPO | What will it take ?

all you drivers are uninformed or don't work here,wtf,they STOPPED the quarterly contribution and now contribute weekly!!!!!!!if you are a legacy employee you get 3% up to 10 yrs,4% after 10 yrs,5% after 20 yrs .check your damn paystubs and t-rowe statements,that's why we are STUPID TRUCKERS
Hey stupid truck driver. XPO pays to the 401K every week now. Con-way would hold the money they owed you for 3 months and make money on that and then give it to you. Only a stupid truck driver would let the company hold his money for 3 months

For those hired before 2010
ETQWBoo.jpg

Contribution chart

dXFlTh5.jpg

As before , on the T.Rowe Price website , the rules for the savings plan available to those hired after 2010 are not available ( this says go to the employee portal to see the other plan )

Is this what everyone sees that goes there? Is it different in Canada for instance?
EXACTLY what I said!!!!!!!!!!the 6% is taken FROM YOU,THAT IS WHAT THEY AUTOMATICALLY ENROLL YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!as your contribution from your damn pay,not from the company.if you want to change it you can.what the company contributes is the 3,4,&5% according to your years of service.EXACTLY WHAT I STATED.the ONLY people getting any "match" are new hires,which should ENRAGE US LEGACY EMPLOYEES.but they get no automatic contribution as we do.it's unbelievable to me that us dumb truckers don't know what is taken from our damn pay and what is given by the company.and also that people don't understand their own damn posts

EXACTLY what I said!!!!!!!!!!the 6% is taken FROM YOU,THAT IS WHAT THEY AUTOMATICALLY ENROLL YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!as your contribution from your damn pay,not from the company.if you want to change it you can.what the company contributes is the 3,4,&5% according to your years of service.EXACTLY WHAT I STATED.the ONLY people getting any "match" are new hires,which should ENRAGE US LEGACY EMPLOYEES.but they get no automatic contribution as we do.it's unbelievable to me that us dumb truckers don't know what is taken from our damn pay and what is given by the company.and also that people don't understand their own damn posts
Why would a Legacy Employee get enraged over free money.

I may leave to go to a smaller regional ltl. It's a couple bucks an hour less, but the schedule is WAY better. And the atmosphere and attitude are actually livable. No amount of money can buy your life back after you've wasted it away here.
You make it sound like we are working more hours now then we were during Con-way. I not sure about your barn or others but ever since XPO cut out all the unprofitable freight drivers at my barn have been working less hours. I know guys that were working 12+hrs a day plus being forced to work 10+ on the weekends. At my barn the bottom had no life when it was Con-way

Now wait a minute. You were just complaining that we lost our 401k match, even though you know we get a 5% contribution whether we contribute or not! In what crazy world is that worse? Put in 5%, call it a match if you want, and move on.

Do you contribute to a 401k?

And where do you suppose the pension funds put their money, under a mattress? Why do people pretend that my investment is somehow more risky than Central States? There's only one market.
We were supposed to get a 50% match up to 6% AND THE QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTION IN PLACE OF OUR PENSION. Yes, i do participate in the 401k. My only point is that BOTH options are vulnerable.

My f**K up
but only a stupid truck driver would bitch about free money
I really don't know why i'm repying but here goes,NEW HIRES GET A MATCH IF THEY CONTRIBUTE...………...LEGACY EMPLOYEES DON'T,get it??????...but legacy employees get an automatic contribution,3,4,or5% and new hires don't.....that's all i'm done

You make it sound like we are working more hours now then we were during Con-way. I not sure about your barn or others but ever since XPO cut out all the unprofitable freight drivers at my barn have been working less hours. I know guys that were working 12+hrs a day plus being forced to work 10+ on the weekends. At my barn the bottom had no life when it was Con-way
I have too much time in here to be sliding backwards as much as I am. They can't keep guys below us, so double digit seniority guys are stuck on outbound until close to the end of the night, forced. We have late start times, so it's not even that many hours, but it's the fact that as we lose guys below us, we slide down. With no end in sight. Medium size facility.

What will it take ?

They have already found it. We don't have any management. Both dispatchers quit. They have one replaced so far. Both outbound are gone. The inbound and route planner are gone. The three FOMs are pulling doubles. Running the inbound and dispatch ( they aren't letting the new guy dispatch on his own ), outbound and FAC. Nobody knows what the TM is doing. Hardly ever see him. Just assume he is constantly on glorified sales calls. Begging customers to come back or promising them whatever. Because we keep losing customers to all this tore up freight. But no one really knows where he is or what he is doing. And they have had some serious turn over in the office staff. So, rather suddenly things just aren't running right if at all.

So, drivers are quitting. Guys we counted on. Loaders that would fix the routes every morning. Long time guys. 20 years. Have walked. I have moved up a lot. Whatever it is worth. People are sick of losing things. No one listens and no one cares. They had some round table meetings. Some HR lady came and took notes of drivers complaining. And they asked her. Why she was there and if she thought that it would change anything ? She said all she could do is pass it on. Well, they have been passing it on for 10 years. Ain't done any good. We got a lot more leaving and passing it on won't be doing anything to stop any of it. To many options to many opportunities to be treated like this.

You guys hear about Amazon starting up delivery franchises ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ackages/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5db0a26697db

We got guys saying. Hey, we are gonna get together. 5 or so of us. Start our own business. Lease some vans and work for ourselves. Make the same money. Maybe better. With how Amazon is growing. Might even hire some guys. And you know what ? That is real ::shit:: that anyone could do.

I don't know how many more this terminal is going to lose. But people are rallying around those that have left. And following them out the door. So I would say that the breaking point has been met.