What Will They Pay Us?

Discussion in 'Wilson Trucking' started by bigbird42368, Feb 5, 2007.

1. imported_CUJO

imported_CUJO Member

I'm not sure. Currently my wife and I run team out of CHA for FXN. We need to get a few financial ducks lined up so she can come off the road. As that happens I'll start talking to the folks at the little term. here.

2. Oddball

Oddball Member

holler early and holler often!

3. imported_CUJO

imported_CUJO Member

I was wondering what Wilson is paying for mileage and what are some of the things on the accessory list. I also noticed you guys are pulling wiggle wagons now and there where some ? about hook pay. Where I am now we get 1/2 hr. for a ***'y or disass'y. With a sleeper truck and fair pavement I can do a hook in about 15 min. For the guys who don't like doubles the trick is to set your mirrors so you can barely see the trailers and don't look back.:smilie_132:

4. cindig

cindig Member

I'm a city driver at estes and noticed that a lot of our dollies were being equipped with the super singles last year, but they all dissappeared, haven't seen any in months

5. bigbird42368

bigbird42368 Super Moderator Staff Member

lot of companies are doin away with them so i don't know who gave our "powers at bay" the idea of supers

6. Country Cousin

Country Cousin Member

Doubles

BB
    I run linehaul for SEFL and we get the same cpm for doubles or van. At most terminals our sets are already hooked for us. If we have to hook a set we get $7.50 to break a set and $7.50 to build a set. I know it's not as much as some but, it's better than nothing which I have heard that's what some folks get!

Drive Safe !

cc​

7. bigbird42368

bigbird42368 Super Moderator Staff Member

cousin,we get the same thing now,so our people must have talked to you people