Yellow | what would prohibit the company

Teamcujo

TB Regular
Credits
What would prohibit the company under this agreement to close any terminal inside a utility drivers range and consolidate that work to one location. I know there would have to be a change of operations. An example might be COL
servicing MSD, DTN, and ZAV, the furthest of which is 78 miles. Just wanted to know what you guys think the possibilites of something like this happening are. I know that pickup and deliver is not to go across jurisdictional lines, however if the company claimed a need to cut cost by closing terminals I think they would get away with it.

What would prohibit the company under this agreement to close any terminal inside a utility drivers range and consolidate that work to one location. I know there would have to be a change of operations. An example might be COL
servicing MSD, DTN, and ZAV, the furthest of which is 78 miles. Just wanted to know what you guys think the possibilites of something like this happening are. I know that pickup and deliver is not to go across jurisdictional lines, however if the company claimed a need to cut cost by closing terminals I think they would get away with it.

they can do that now.

They've been doing that since the mid 1990's. It allows them to build direct loads instead of everything going to a break and saves a ton of time and money.