SAIA | What would you change?

Dang Red Eye!!

Man what are you thinking asking a question like that? I haven't had to use my brain in years!! Now you have done it, i am thinking up a storm!! I have to get back to you on that question!! You know management will be upset with you if employees start thinking for themselves!! I have one question for you!! Are you trying to start trouble????? lol!!

dock hands, local dispatch, central dispatch, terminal manager, district manager, regional manager, vp. senior vp, ceo, my peddal run, my cpu, monitor,....oh wait, I slipped off there for a moment.

Seriously

As this poster sees it, if each individual could rid themselves of the "let the other guy do it" way of conducting their selves as it relates to assigned duties and responsibilities, I truly believe that this company would improve by leaps and bounds overnight.

Coupled with that there would, by necessity, the need by management to recognize that for everyone to take that "extra step" that the stop watch would have to be turned off and put back in the pocket.

Now, as I say that, it must be recognized that the fruit of such actions might not come to pass instantaneously, but over the long term the company would improve in terms of productivity, lowering of costs such as-claims, and let me even speculate- management employee relations.

All should play by the same rules and get rid of this double-standard bull sh$$.Had enough of that at ST---Too much good--ole boy politics.

Red-Eye i think those blues haired grandmas are flipping you the bird because your blocking the HWY!!! Those old ladies don't like that you forget to pull off the Hwy before you start your nap!! I have to say its not hard to get passed when your feet are hanging out the window!! I would suggest you leave those red head beauties alone at the hotel desk and get some rest!!! You would be amazed how long you can drive with a good days sleep!!

hey cuz' my truck is so slow,when the bugs hit my windshield,they just walk over to the side of my truck and jump off..............dang !!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot. I went thru a flock of skeeters the other day and they grabbed hold of the wind deflector on top and took off flapping their wings. Gained 8mph for a while.:hysterical:

that aint sh$$,i drove a truck out of dallas last week that was so slow i couldn't even hit bugs,they would just move over. DANG............p.s. i think it was "LET'S ROLL"'s truck

Red eye,

You ain't been drivin one of those '95 city trucks on a relay again have you? You know the ones with the seven speed tranny and the 2-60 air conditioner?