Yellow | What??

OVERKILL

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw a Big R pulling an ex-USF 48' that had Yellow decals on the front and back. It was the smooth sided Wabash trailers like Holland has but had fresh white paint where the name was on the sides. It still had the orange around the bottom, had to take a double look when I passed him. Wish I'd had my camera with me.

It might've been an old Dugan trailer. I know Yellow refurbished alot of pups that were Dugan's, but I didn't know about any longboxes.

I have seen both vans and pups that were ex Dugan in the Yellow and RDWY fleet. We've got examples on our yard right now, and also have been scrapping them out as soon as they come in?!? Buy them, shut them down and get rid of them?????? You figure it out. DS.

I have seen both vans and pups that were ex Dugan in the Yellow and RDWY fleet. We've got examples on our yard right now, and also have been scrapping them out as soon as they come in?!? Buy them, shut them down and get rid of them?????? You figure it out. DS.

I heard that some of the trailers were Holland’s 205 & 206 series, old trailers; thick fiberglass sided with wood sandwich in between. Holland received a lot of new trucks and trailers this year, and hope they keep on coming next year. :smilie_132:

We got one of those dugan big box on a city run looks weird cause holland doesn't run in this area with that orange stripe. Also got one of those Estes Specialize service big box on the yard also. Also have an ex Yellow van that they got from stevens mills texile with roadway on the front and rear. Seeing alot of screwy chit going on. Fed Ex freight picking up ( really taking) Fed Ex ground and national freight.