Whats For Supper?

Why wouldn't you want to go? I love mushrooms, I think it would be fun.
But how much can you do with a mushroom though? I looked at it and it looked like it was geared towards a younger generation.

And Papa John's is good in my book too. I really like that garlic butter sauce you get with the pizza.

I hate to give a bad review, but not so thrilled with the new Double Cheeseburger pizza. I would have liked it had they stuck with a tomato sauce base. Instead they substituted what seemed to be the "special sauce" from a Big Mac, which ruined it for me.

I still like Papa Johns, just not this new product, but never know until you try.

Sometimes it's hard to try a new version when you have a good old standby that you love. But what would life be without variety?

But how much can you do with a mushroom though? I looked at it and it looked like it was geared towards a younger generation.

And Papa John's is good in my book too. I really like that garlic butter sauce you get with the pizza.

Stop in to a Wegmans and look at the variety of mushrooms!!
Not all are sauted

Here you go ABFer.....
Oyster Mushrooms
6 tbsp orange juice
6 tbsp lemon juice
6 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp sea salt
3-6 tbsp olive oil

Whisk all liquid ingredients plus salt
Toss with mushrooms and marinate 15 mins

Pre heat oven to 425
Use edged baking sheet oiled
Place single layer of mushrooms
Turn frequently while cooking
5 mins each batch

Well Brian and I have been doing Atkins for the last couple weeks, he's of course melting off the pounds and I am too, just slower.

I never thought I would say I am tired of meat... but dear Lord.. gimme some bread and pasta :P

Atkins worked good for me every one of the five times I went on it. Have to be careful though, one piece of pizza on the weekend and no weight loss for the week. Then there's the other problem...once you're done you need to change your eating habits and be religious about it or the weight just piles right back on.

Kinda goes without saying, any diet is like that, even getting your stomach banded, after awhile if you don't make it a lifestyle change you gain it back, lol.

Sent from my drone magnet