Whats For Supper?

The wife had a big pot of Goulash made when I got home....2 big bowls later and I can't move..lol.
She told me she was making it, so I didn't eat all day...now I feel like this guy

images

Tonight it's chicken paprikash for me. They had some short dated chicken breasteses on sale at the store this AM and I haven't had it for a while so I went for it. That reminds me I need to get a couple thighs out of the freezer too.

RD, we cooked those pintos and mashed them up, Di seasoned them her way, with garlic and Tony's and whatever, they are much better than canned or anything I can get at a fast food place, so from my family and I, thank you!

I did some Swedish Meatballs last night. Over egg noodles with the gravy.
Tonite maybe a nice salad.
Leftover meatballs the rest of the week

Dianna does a good Swedish Meatball, I get pretty excited when she makes them, they are wonderful!

thanks for the reminder of the Swedish meatballs.

i always wanted to make them myself, so since you reminded me, i just googled some recipes...

but for me, tonight, probably a stuffed pepper, and some chicken soup...

i always wanted to make them myself, so since you reminded me, i just googled some recipes...

Hey, hollar at me when you get the stuffed pepper done! Not everyone can do them well, including me! I'll be over before they get cold!

Polish grandmothers recipe. In a slow cooker

3 lbs ground beef
1 cup italian breadcrumbs '
2 eggs
Cream of mushroom soup
Hunter sauce mix

Combine meat,eggs,breadcrumbs. Form into walnut size balls
Brown in 350 degree oven.
Cook in slow cooker for at least an hour in the soup/ hunter sauce

I could not find the hunter sauce at my regular grocery. Had to go to Wegmans in the
international foods. German. My cooker is big.
Took 3 cans of soup and 4 packets of sauce mix. Only used half of the water called for
Just enuff liquid to cover the meat. Cooked covered