whats goin on?

sharpshooter

TB Veteran
Credits
this is for you bigW-rd::butt kiss: lol!hey i saw a couple southeasterns in pa last week. didnt know they went up there in the snow!

sharpshooter welcome to trucking boards.:smilie_132: Good to have you along for the ride. Hope you will tell others about our place. Enjoy and have fun.:1036316054:

dull shooter

Our you sure you seen a S/E truck in Pa. We don't run Pa. :duh: I understand how you could get yourself confused and all. All joking aside i'm glad to see that your wife let you come out on the boards, I know she is typing it all for you. LOL ask Bird what that means, he'll tell you BigW-RD:nutkick:

Tweety bird

You don't need to comment from the p-nut gallery. I'll call my girlfreind and get you in deep......water. krackerhead. :tongue1:

Big Ol Ugly Yellow Bird

OOPS I'm sorry please forgive me I couldn't help myself, Dull shooter is such a easy target:nutkick: krackerhead loser (Bird) BigW-RD

And I thought I was wierd ;)
You guys are great entertainment, we should charge a cover to get into the Wilson Board!

one

Hey One,i herd you were sick.Hope your all better now.Good to have you back on the boards.Now that Shooters on here we'll have help keeping BigWrd in check. lol