whats going on gentlemen?

You may welcome the miles floating and money but, after 20 days a month in motels and bunkrooms and spanking your kids over the phone you may think about a little trailer to pull your lawn mower around for extra money. When I floated I had to pay to have my grass cut! It's ugly both ways. ofcourse, floating out of JAX would be a double ORL instead of a single bid ORL, so you'd be ok. LOL

If them Jax drivers went out of state to anywhere but Lex or BHM,they would get lost...:hysterical:

can you imagine roto in RIC at 6am gettin an exmore??? he'd say "what's this little ticket for? they got bridges up here?" lol!! How bout layover in RIC and turn RKE and lay at RIC again?? LOL I gotta pee!

I'm picturing roto goin to NEW in december wearing a winter jacket he pulled out of the attic from 20yrs ago having to zip it from the top down to his belly!!! #$@? I gotta pee again!

but seriously 9fan. I think they are just resting JAX right now from all the Miami turns they had to endure in the past. That was rough! (not) Just pickin at you roto, don't take it personely. I left floating to be a husband and father again, minus 30 a year. I'm still repairing the damage! My daughter calls me dad again instead of uncle now. I'm broke again but happy. And I'm positive Bird must have prayed for me to get this job, cause there is no other explaination for it! So please don't wish to float! it makes people that have "really" floated want to shake you silly!!please don't wish it on yourself.

Sharpshooter ,you have to realize this is not my 1st rodeo been there done that. I'm just trying to survive, we just have to wait and see what happens.Got my fingers crossed. Mr. Big W-RD to you sharpshooter.

Sorry Mr. big W-RD. No disrespect meant. Don't let my young good looks fool ya though, I'm not a seedling. Been there done that too, just don't wear it on my sleave. 21yrs of bein the young punk is gettin old. I'm the second youngest here in class (in your home state) and have the most experience, but i don't advertise it. Sorry if you took it wrong. I got my fingers crossed for ya too.