Estes | what's going on in Chicago? No freight, drivers staying home.

fatboybuffett

TB Veteran
Credits
Chicago line haul drivers being canceled daily. Moral at an all time low. It's always the same drivers being canceled, but not the guy who comes in late and takes 13 hours to do a 438 mile run. He get's his special treatment. Management loves that guy!!

Chicago line haul drivers being canceled daily. Moral at an all time low. It's always the same drivers being canceled, but not the guy who comes in late and takes 13 hours to do a 438 mile run. He get's his special treatment. Management loves that guy!!

They aren't throwing the "word" around up there are they? You know, the nasty word?

and the driver who claims he's sick and takes care of father. I lost count how many times he's had his last rights read to him then he's takin care of him again. If it's even a true story???

TM knows he lies. They won't say nothing cuz how much he cries.

I'm a MPLS extra board driver and for the last 3 Sundays central has me bringing sets up to North Chicago 111 and Elgin then back to 028. Not sure if that means much but I don't get many miles on Sundays. I politely complained to central and they put me in my place if you know what I mean.

Singleaxle, maybe you should see of the "open-door" policy still exist and call the hill and talk to the "right-hand man" and see if there is any injustice taking place..

I'm a MPLS extra board driver and for the last 3 Sundays central has me bringing sets up to North Chicago 111 and Elgin then back to 028. Not sure if that means much but I don't get many miles on Sundays. I politely complained to central and they put me in my place if you know what I mean.

Full sets up to North Chicago and Elgin and empties coming back to 028. The manifest says the freights for them though, I'm not trying to start rumors. I just think if their going to do that they should have local drivers run shuttles not extra board guys.