Estes | whats going on in Chicago ??

C

Cptn Estes

hear a bunch of runs cut because of the triples with west middle. details please :ranting2:

It aint what is going on at the 028 it is more like what is going on in the upper midwest 1/2 halfway meets to 055 West Middlesex, PA have gone bye bye. Word I got that Junior the senior rooster from richmond was crowing at west middlesex that they are gonna cancel all the night time 1/2 ways from davenport, ia, rockford, il ,elgin, il , madison, wi , racine, wi, sheboygan, wi and the 3/2 they run from appleton, wi and they are going to run all west middlesex freight into chicago and run triples across the hoosier and the buck eye during the day.. they are going to keep 6 night time 1/2way runs out of chicago to west middlesex but I am sure chicago will use that to benefit themselves ... I see chaos and unhappy employees out of these terminals that have busted there butt and now are not going to be able to make a living because this actually benefits Chicago and only chicago ... Hey Junior .. have you gone hunting with John H lately ... ??

Good luck servicing your freight ... this is not the time to do freight experiments ...

I think also 028 just lost alot of freight to the new barn we just bought and moved into from Holland in South Bend In.
Mostly hub freight I heard. Indy lost some to it to.
That South Bend is a big terminal around 100 doors.

I think also 028 just lost alot of freight to the new barn we just bought and moved into from Holland in South Bend In.
Mostly hub freight I heard. Indy lost some to it to.
That South Bend is a big terminal around 100 doors.
As of a couple hours ago we were still in the ex Alvan 44 door terminal in S. Bend and Holland was still in their 100 door terminal on Cleveland Rd in S. Bend.
127 Elkhart is still running and unaffected by the new hub at S. Bend. K.D. your information may be just a little incorrect but very prophetic.

no guys runs are getting cut per pulling triples. i hear a memo's out. first part of june this takes place. all what i've heard.

As of a couple hours ago we were still in the ex Alvan 44 door terminal in S. Bend and Holland was still in their 100 door terminal on Cleveland Rd in S. Bend.
127 Elkhart is still running and unaffected by the new hub at S. Bend. K.D. your information may be just a little incorrect but very prophetic.

Thanks for that correction. My half way meet guy out of 128 told me we were already in that Holland term., or I misunderstood him one
Ok. so we do have a new hub in South Bend but it's the old Alvan barn for now. got it.

Well to all the guys that are losing their runs, welcome to the Extra Board it has been a whole lot of fun!!!!!!
Like Chicago is not messed up enough already, guess those terminals will be taking their freight into Chi Town and drop it off for the triples, and the best outside carriers Estes can buy.

IBT Tells YRC Members that the Plan Is Working | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

January 8, 2010: The International Union held a YRC members conference call yesterday to congratulate themselves and to thank members for their sacrifices to keep YRC rolling. IBT Freight Director Tyson Johnson also stated that he expects Chicago Teamsters to take a 5% pay cut by February 1.
The rumor in Chicago is that another vote is coming soon. It will be the third vote on the same concessions for Local 705 and the fourth for Local 710 members.

In response to a question, Freight Director Tyson Johnson said he expects YRC to meet its commitment to resume paying members’ pension contributions at the end of 2010. That will be about $300 per week per member, or about $500 million in 2011

IBT Tells YRC Members that the Plan Is Working | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

January 8, 2010: The International Union held a YRC members conference call yesterday to congratulate themselves and to thank members for their sacrifices to keep YRC rolling. IBT Freight Director Tyson Johnson also stated that he expects Chicago Teamsters to take a 5% pay cut by February 1.
The rumor in Chicago is that another vote is coming soon. It will be the third vote on the same concessions for Local 705 and the fourth for Local 710 members.

In response to a question, Freight Director Tyson Johnson said he expects YRC to meet its commitment to resume paying members’ pension contributions at the end of 2010. That will be about $300 per week per member, or about $500 million in 2011

Huh...What the heck is this all about..Why was this posted here...Just wondering..

Good to know and maybe something else ? you know those chi people are thick as thieves. And we all watch YRCW close so any info is cool .

It aint what is going on at the 028 it is more like what is going on in the upper midwest 1/2 halfway meets to 055 West Middlesex, PA have gone bye bye. Word I got that Junior the senior rooster from richmond was crowing at west middlesex that they are gonna cancel all the night time 1/2 ways from davenport, ia, rockford, il ,elgin, il , madison, wi , racine, wi, sheboygan, wi and the 3/2 they run from appleton, wi and they are going to run all west middlesex freight into chicago and run triples across the hoosier and the buck eye during the day.. they are going to keep 6 night time 1/2way runs out of chicago to west middlesex but I am sure chicago will use that to benefit themselves ... I see chaos and unhappy employees out of these terminals that have busted there butt and now are not going to be able to make a living because this actually benefits Chicago and only chicago ... Hey Junior .. have you gone hunting with John H lately ... ??

Good luck servicing your freight ... this is not the time to do freight experiments ...

Like I said before, this company is like the Energizer battery, just keeps getting worse and worse and worse all the time.

Man I wish I would have left this place along time ago.

I think I passed mustache today
101_0113.gif