Central Transport | Whats going on in Toledo?

cause jared is a tool and the drivers are getting starved on hrs. does that sound about right, buckeye? lol. i know the loading of linehaul trailers are the worse i've seen in the network.

jared better watch out, robyn lynns hubby is det t.m., i do believe she left on good terms and maybe she'll come back to run tol. lmfao. :LMAO:

jared better watch out, robyn lynns hubby is det t.m., i do believe she left on good terms and maybe she'll come back to run tol. lmfao. :LMAO:

If Robinlynne comes back there's going to be more drivers leaving. You are right about drivers being told to stay home cause of it being slow. That is the number one question, WHY is there an ad for drivers every week in the paper and online when you don't have enough work for the drivers they have now.

If Robinlynne comes back there's going to be more drivers leaving. You are right about drivers being told to stay home cause of it being slow. That is the number one question, WHY is there an ad for drivers every week in the paper and online when you don't have enough work for the drivers they have now.

ample drivers to choose from. 1) cut o.t. 2) starve senior drivers so they quit 3) cover vacations. hopefully have a rotation that never gets to three week vacation and high on payroll.

Won't happen, corporate clowns love Jared because Jared is the worlds biggest Kiss A$$. Jared is a young punk know it all, thinks he has the wisdom of an older man but is more like a teenager in his behaviors.

Vitran theme song! "Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place"

"House of the Rising Sun" would be more fitting . . .

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun!

Of course that would tarnish the reputation of the song.

I like the House of the rising sun....Because we prostitute ourselves for the all mighty dollar....seems fitting....We have sold our soul to the devil.

had enough;1187969 i know the loading of linehaul trailers are the worse i've seen in the network.[/QUOTE said:
We had 2 pups loaded out to 28K on both of them. First driver refused so they loaded one to a van. Second driver pulled the other pup and an empty back home. Linehaul are required to work the dock at night over there, so if you don't have steel toes or won't get on the lift, Jason gets real pissy about it and threatens to write them up. Drivers *itch if they have to set and wait and *itch if they have to work the dock over there.

Someone told me that Toledo has had 8 - 10 people quit in the last couple of weeks.

ITS CALLED SPRING FEVER, EVERY SPRING VITRAN LOSES A CRAP LOAD OF DRIVERS TO LTL JOBS THAT PAY MORE N ACTUALLY GIVE OUT RAISES, ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE 09. Everyone just sits back during the winter, overloads on the crap that vitran feeds them, and then once it gets busy, drivers that are tired of drinking vitrans stale ass kool-aid bounce. Congrats to the ones that leave, the sooner you start over somewhere else the quicker u move up the ladeer at ur nxt gig:burnsauce: