Central Transport | Whats going on in Toledo?

More like heartbreak and disapointment....With a company with so much potential its hard to watch it stumble around in the dark...We are lost and alone in the dark with management nowhere to be found to lead us out. Either total incompetance or they simply don't care....Take your pick.

More like heartbreak and disapointment....With a company with so much potential its hard to watch it stumble around in the dark...We are lost and alone in the dark with management nowhere to be found to lead us out. Either total incompetance or they simply don't care....Take your pick.

R.G. and C.K. are changing the name from Vitran to "Special Olympics Trucking" LOL!

ITS CALLED SPRING FEVER, EVERY SPRING VITRAN LOSES A CRAP LOAD OF DRIVERS TO LTL JOBS THAT PAY MORE N ACTUALLY GIVE OUT RAISES, ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE 09. Everyone just sits back during the winter, overloads on the crap that vitran feeds them, and then once it gets busy, drivers that are tired of drinking vitrans stale ass kool-aid bounce. Congrats to the ones that leave, the sooner you start over somewhere else the quicker u move up the ladeer at ur nxt gig:burnsauce:

Yeah they run to the other companies every March and April! Things get busy and everybody starts hiring and every September/November they get laid off or starved out. It's been this way for how many years? try 20 or 30. It's a game just a game and we are the pawns. Union or non-union it makes no difference at all....we have ours and they have theirs. Carve out a place and find a happy medium.

It's just a matter of the lesser of two evils...I learned long ago that happiness is an inside job.....And yes it is a job....24-7.....This world tries everything it can do to try and make you bitter, angry, hateful, jealous, and all the negative emotions that go with this thing called life. It's up to us to rise about all that and keep a positive mental attitude. Its not a matter of circumstance but of choice. Choose to be happy....Choose to live a life that matters. It's not always easy to do and at times I fail miserably. I guess it just means I'm human.....That I'm not perfect. And I'm OK with that.

Last edited by a moderator: