Holland | What's going on with our loading?

U guys leasing trls from a leasing company? we've been using bowman. It seems np likes the way u can deck the freight. We just got about 60 new hyndai translead trls all leased thru a trust company. Its becoming a habit 4 us to run 53s instead of 45s on the rd

I run a velocity bid in to SL. Freight from Memphis has always been a jumbled mess regardless of which LTL company is moving it. Indianapolis has become another one that I hate to break, but in reality the loading quality has gone down hill everywhere.

YRCW-Holland gets what they pay for, when you are the lowest paid driver & dock workers and working mega hours and very late close times this is what happens with loading , and plus heard they are putting in bleacher seating in driver's for all the line haul guys sitting & sitting till wee hours of the morning to get going , because of shortage of help both driver's & dock & supervisors & terminal managers !! BUT whatever you do don't raise the wages to people to apply !!

I find it hard to believe even a moron would know not to try and use a load lock as a deck bar. But we have people over here that I honestly believe think air bags self inflate and all they have to do is stick them in between skids.
I hope and pray you were just being silly. (That's funny!) If you're serious , that means some of our guys are moonlighting at your place.

jrrPNnv.jpg
What's wrong with that?

Should have never been picked up to begin with. Uncrated machinery is a clam waiting to happen.
I would make a call on it and let dispatch decide on stuff like that. I've picked up large packaging machines with gauges sticking out, no crating and they stretch wrap the machine. I asked what the stretch wrap was for and they said it was for protection from us evil freight guys. We picked that one up and bulkheaded it.

Does anyone remember when we hauled uncrated John Deere tractors and gators. Start em up and drive them off one trailer and on to another.

Does anyone remember when we hauled uncrated John Deere tractors and gators. Start em up and drive them off one trailer and on to another.
We've had our share of drive ons as well, they seem to be OK with those.:idunno: