Holland | What's going on with our loading?

New Penn picked up 2 shipments in New Hampshire for Spartanburg. Freight got to Charlotte, and was loaded to Milwaukee and is now (hopefully) being loaded to Spartanburg. Lets just say the freight looks like it has that many miles on it.

You must be one that tears up a lot of freight. ABF is hiring.

Your all butt hurt man.

Lol dude your on a forum complaining about a bill loaded in the nose of a trailer. SL doesn't even push that much freight to AK anyways. I bet it was a 10 minute job to get to it. AK loads coming out of SL are usually floored out easy loads.

I'm not perfect, but I know I'm one of the better stackers in the system

Your all butt hurt man.

Lol dude your on a forum complaining about a bill loaded in the nose of a trailer. SL doesn't even push that much freight to AK anyways. I bet it was a 10 minute job to get to it. AK loads coming out of SL are usually floored out easy loads.

I'm not perfect, but I know I'm one of the better stackers in the system
Loading trailers the YRC way and not on the floor all the way back HOLLAND way.

It all comes down to -15% pay & weeks vac. time & no pension , so everybody's give a s*** loading with pride is broke !! r.i.p. old holland way

Wow I did not know that posting a fact that SL misloaded a shipment was complaining. SL to AK is an 'A' destination so the trailer either has to have 40,000 or a picture proving the load was stacked and packed.

rn us all down. Every week with 60+ hours. Short-handed all the time, no drivers and no dock help. I remember when we complained about dock casuals cutting into our overtime. Now we'd love to have a few. Can't hire any. Who in there right mind would come work the dock for 12 bucks an hour and pay union dues. Go to Walmart and start 13-14$ hour. They are just bleeding us dry. Laughing all the way to the bank. Between all the new guys that they've hired over the past few years that would have never been hired 10 years ago and veterans not caring any more this is what you get.

Wow I did not know that posting a fact that SL misloaded a shipment was complaining. SL to AK is an 'A' destination so the trailer either has to have 40,000 or a picture proving the load was stacked and packed.

Dude no ones taking a picture if the load shuts down at under 40 grand. SL to AK is a B-Lane which the company goal is like 22,000.

New Penn picked up 2 shipments in New Hampshire for Spartanburg. Freight got to Charlotte, and was loaded to Milwaukee and is now (hopefully) being loaded to Spartanburg. Lets just say the freight looks like it has that many miles on it.
The other night a buddy of mine took a Milwaukee shipment from Appleton to Omaha! Holland: A well oiled machine!