Estes | Whats going on with the columbus ohio hub

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
just wanting to know how things are going in the columbus ohio hub are things really busy will there be layoffs come winter since they have been hiring drivers since july

Since their grand outlook of how things were going to go doesn't seem to be happening, coupled with the fact that people are sitting either home or in hotels half the week in the middle of summer, I think layoffs are comming everywhere come winter. IMO

Since their grand outlook of how things were going to go doesn't seem to be happening, coupled with the fact that people are sitting either home or in hotels half the week in the middle of summer, I think layoffs are comming everywhere come winter. IMO
You may be onto something there, especially if Yellow gets their issues worked out and hangs around longer ,which seems to be happening. There seems to be too much capacity in the system and who knows if any kind of holiday rush will develop.

yeah we at Estes need to get back to doing what we do and not worry about these other carriers

Heck about all I've been doing is sitting at the house wondering if I get to work this week. Getting to be a real joke...

You may be onto something there, especially if Yellow gets their issues worked out and hangs around longer ,which seems to be happening. There seems to be too much capacity in the system and who knows if any kind of holiday rush will develop.

I wish I would have bought some shares when there stock was down to $.87 cents. It's up over $4.00 now. Things are looking much better for them.

3 dollars profit on a million shares, now u just won the lottery and r a high roller on easy street