Holland | What's going on with the company ?

Can anyone tell me if there are any rules that are still in effect for dispatch? I know first in first out is no longer used and first in longest run out is out the window. Do these dispatchers follow any of the rules anymore? I am so sick of their lies....I mean excuses.....no I guess I did mean lies!
Yep , problem we have is that our Wanta-be-manager does not want to honor Seniority !!

Impressive Semi pulling our trailer's !
ubbDyvZ.jpg

Skeleton work force this week & running out of trap trailer's , Hey T-Shack you better fire a few more....................................

Half of Hollands tractors look no better than that thing.
To me, it's not about the nasty looks of the tractors, it's more about who owns the truck and whether it's a Holland employee (union member) driving it or not.

I know that there has always been a small percentage of work that could be farmed out, per the contract, but it still makes me sick and always will.

Easy partner.Dont get your wool in a bundle... they hook trucks from different companies,to other companies trailers at state truck driving competitions for the competitors to drive......
No , this pic was after that and it's a sign of things to come ???

If that picture proves to be a sign of things to come we will not know it until 4/1/19. A change of ownership before that date would trigger the clause in the MOU that would end the 15% wage reduction.