Holland | What's going on with the company ?

NO unaccountably for anything any more !! This company is so far out of control , they are so afraid to fire any Driver's, because nobody will apply !! Its crazy Driver's are doing whatever they want to do ,take unlimited breaks & just trap any freight they don't want to take & bring back half of there load cause they didn't want to Del. the stops today & fights between driver's is out of control !! YRCW has WON they have us all hating each other & fighting among our ranks !! and YRCW knows they will get a YES sheep vote again in 2019 if they keep us fighting with each other forever !!
Sounds like the Grim Reaper is at the door.

What's happening now is what happened at the last two out of business companies before here I worked for , [1] they can't hire help [2] they hire under skilled mentally challenged people for management jobs [3] Givebacks [4] worker moral in the toilet [5] worked what Driver's had left to death , think the big picture is showing more weekly !! r.i.p. :apologetic:
The Grim Reaper is at the door. If you hear a "knock-knock", don't answer.

Continues ? ? I think you meant "does not continue". I think it already has caused service interruptions and affected long term loyalty of long time customers. That has led to poor morale. It is hard to keep a positive attitude when the ship is sinking and the captain refuses to acknowledge that fact.

What I was trying to say is that I hope Holland's remaining reputation keeps the customers there and eventually I hope they can get out from under the YRC anchor and can rebuild.

What I was trying to say is that I hope Holland's remaining reputation keeps the customers there and eventually I hope they can get out from under the YRC anchor and can rebuild.
I'm with you there. Holland was a great company to work for when I was there. I just hate to see Yellow dragging it down. I worked for Yellow twice in two different terminals for a total of about a year, dock, city p&d and line haul. I hated it. I've never worked for a company that treated their workers as badly as Yellow. I quit as soon as I got an offer from another company.

https://www.thestar.com/business/20...orce-expands-to-us-in-558m-deal-with-xpo.html

Rumor of the day: buying YRC is next on transforce list of things to do!
Nah, not until the welch can get us to face facts, and buy into some REAL cost cutting synergies. straight time, $18.00hr, 250 a week for 80-20 coverage, 10,000 per person deductible major medical only. You know, the kind of things that jaimie would have stayed for if we had only helped out. Aww sh^& I've run out of lipstick, anybody have any?
Btw without hijacking the thread, have we made any of the debt covenants yet?

Nah, not until the welch can get us to face facts, and buy into some REAL cost cutting synergies. straight time, $18.00hr, 250 a week for 80-20 coverage, 10,000 per person deductible major medical only. You know, the kind of things that jaimie would have stayed for if we had only helped out. Aww sh^& I've run out of lipstick, anybody have any?
Btw without hijacking the thread, have we made any of the debt covenants yet?
They don't have time for that, IMO, the clock is really ticking, IMO. I think they are starting to panic....if they show three or four more TM's the door I am going to start updating my resume.

Trans-force would be wise to buy the cash cow Holland !! maybe happen by years end !! as something is in the wind at Holland ??????????????????????????????? changes coming soon ????????????????:scratchhead:

Trans-force would be wise to buy the cash cow Holland !! maybe happen by years end !! as something is in the wind at Holland ??????????????????????????????? changes coming soon ????????????????:scratchhead:
Why would YRC even consider selling Holland? It's the only part of their company that's making money.

Why would YRC even consider selling Holland? It's the only part of their company that's making money.
It makes for good discussion....would YRC be better off with Holland and all the debt or without Holland and without the debt. I could see pros and cons for both. By the way Wongway, I will be posting a lot of rumors at 12:01 in the future now that I know the rules!