Holland | What's going on with the company ?

The word on the street is Holland is reopening erie. ...
I hate to slam the door on this one, but Holland's former terminal in Erie, PA is occupied by FedEx Freight. Has been since shortly after Holland left. And, to my knowledge, they've got no intention of leaving.

R+L still owns the place though, so who knows.

Last edited:
It makes for good discussion....would YRC be better off with Holland and all the debt or without Holland and without the debt. I could see pros and cons for both. By the way Wongway, I will be posting a lot of rumors at 12:01 in the future now that I know the rules!
Don't forget though,that when Zollars pulled off all of this financial wheeling and dealing, all 4 companies were tied to the debt by the banks. So if someone bought 1, they buy all of yrcw. But I guess you never know that someone like wongs uncle Jamie could somehow undo it under the table,but yes,all 4 companies are tied to the 1.2 billion debt that is still out there.

Don't forget though,that when Zollars pulled off all of this financial wheeling and dealing, all 4 companies were tied to the debt by the banks. So if someone bought 1, they buy all of yrcw. But I guess you never know that someone like wongs uncle Jamie could somehow undo it under the table,but yes,all 4 companies are tied to the 1.2 billion debt that is still out there.
Well have to wait till NOON , for latest news , but the new woman CFO , maybe thinking of selling off some ,to pay down Jamie's Debt that he piled up over his years as CFO !!:anonymous:

It makes for good discussion....would YRC be better off with Holland and all the debt or without Holland and without the debt. I could see pros and cons for both. By the way Wongway, I will be posting a lot of rumors at 12:01 in the future now that I know the rules!
IF
Well have to wait till NOON , for latest news , but the new woman CFO , maybe thinking of selling off some ,to pay down Jamie's Debt that he piled up over his years as CFO !!:anonymous:
Don't forget that they also have to come up with the money to cover Jamie's "golden parachute". We certainly wouldn't want HIM to have to take any cut, now would we?

Anybody here anything lately about when they are going to start using Electronic Logs or how it is going for the few guys that have been experimenting wit them? I thought I heard April or August....my memory ain't what it use to be but I thought the month started with an "A".

Anybody here anything lately about when they are going to start using Electronic Logs or how it is going for the few guys that have been experimenting wit them? I thought I heard April or August....my memory ain't what it use to be but I thought the month started with an "A".
August would be soonest as training starts in July !! but will be interesting how they will cover it when city guys are still driving past there 14 hour ???

A few guys in Cincinnati were saying in the break room a while back that the system Holland was trying wasn't working and so it was "back to the drawing board."

I guess ELDs aren't mandatory until December now so holland will be waiting last minute I'm sure.

Here's a good one. Happened in Memphis. PTS driver came to our barn to p/u a load to Dallas. Same procedure go to window get bills time clock stamp ask our bill clerk was that all I need and was released to go. Next morning arrived in Dallas bobtailing. He stated that our clerk told him that's all he needed and to have a nice trip and said nothing about pulling a trailer. True story.

Hopefully with today firing-cleaning house of middle management ,things will change for better ???